Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 7, Number 3, 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||27 June 2016|
- J. Sladek, A. Gaska, Evaluation of coordinate measurement uncertainty with use of virtual machine model based on Monte Carlo method, Measurement 45, 1564–1575 (2012) [CrossRef]
- X.-L. Wen, X.-C. Zhu, Y.-B. Zhao, D.-X. Wang, F.-L. Wang, Flatness error evaluation and verification based on new generation geometrical product specification (GPS), Article, Precision Engineering 36, 70–76 (2012) [CrossRef]
- A.B. Forbes, Approaches to evaluating measurement uncertainty, Article, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 3, 71–77 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- A. Balsamo, M. Di Ciommo, R. Mugno, B.I. Rebeglia, E. Ricci, R. Grella, “Evaluation of CMM uncertainty through Monte Carlo simulations”, CIRP Ann. – Manuf. Technol. 48, 425–428 (1999). Montreux, Switzerland. [CrossRef]
- J.-P. Kruth, N. Van Gestel, P. Bleys, F. Welkenhuyzen, Uncertainty determination for CMMs by Monte Carlo simulation integrating feature form deviations, CIRP Ann. – Manufa. Technol. 58, 463–466 (2009) [CrossRef]
- Changcai Cui, Shiwei Fu, Fugui Huang, Research on the uncertainties from different form error evaluation methods by CMM sampling, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 43, 136–145 (2009) [CrossRef]
- M.G. Cox, B.R.L. Siebert, The use of a Monte Carlo method for evaluating uncertainty and expanded uncertainty, Metrologia 43, S178 (2006). [CrossRef]
- J.-Z. Yang, G.-X. Li, B.-Z. Wu, J. Wang, Comparison of GUF and Monte Carlo methods to evaluate task-specific uncertainty in laser tracker measurement, J. Central South Univ. 21, 3793–3804 (2014) [CrossRef]
- C. Diaz, T.H. Hopp, Testing of coordinate measuring system software, in: Proceedings of 1993 American Society for Quality Control Measurement Quality Conference, 1993
- JCGM 100:2008, Evaluation of measurement data – Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement, 2008
- JCGM 101, Evaluation of measurement data – Supplement 1 to the Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement – Propagation of distributions using a Monte Carlo method, BIPM Joint Committee for Guides in Metrology, Sevres, 2008
- International Organization for Standardization ISO 1101: 2004, Geometrical product specifications (GPS) – Geometrical tolerancing – Tolerances of form, orientation, location and run-out, Norme, 2004
- P.T. Boggs, R.H. Byrd, J.E. Rogers, R.B. Schnabel, Users Reference Guide for ODRPACK version 2.01, Software for Weightes Orthogonal Distance Regression, 1992
- A. Jalid, S. Hariri, J.P. Senelaer, Estimation of form deviation and the associated uncertainty in coordinate metrology, Int. J. Qual. Reliab. Manage. 32 (2015)
- International Standard Development of Virtual CMM, Final Research Report, the University of Tokyo, Japan, May 2002, p. 72
- A. Jalid, S. Hariri, N.E. Laghzale, Influence of sample size on flatness estimation and uncertainty in three-dimensional measurement, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 6, 101 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- G.E.P. Box, M.E. Muller, A note on the generation of random normal deviates, Ann. Math. Stat. 29, 610–611 (1958) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.