Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 7, Number 3, 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 June 2016|
- CIPM MRA-D-05, Measurement comparisons in the context of the CIPM MRA [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Velichko, Traceability of measurement results at different levels of metrological work. Measurement Techniques 52, 1242−1248 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Velichko, Calibration and measurement capabilities of metrological institutes: features of preparation, examination, and publication, Measurement Techniques 53, 721−726 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dierikx, A. Nestor, J. Melcher, A. Kölling, L. Callegaro, EURAMET.EM-S26 Supplementary Comparison Inductance measurements of 100 mH at 1 kHz, EURAMET project 816, Final Report, December 2011, VSL, Dutch Metrology Institute [Google Scholar]
- O. Velychko, S. Karpenko, V. Gachok, O. Akhmadov, COOMET.EM-S2 Supplementary Comparison of 50/60 Hz Power, Final Report, Febr. 2013, SE “Ukrmetrteststandard” [Google Scholar]
- H.Çaycı, EURAMET.EM-K5.1 Key Comparison of 50/60 Hz Power, Final Report, March 2011, TÜBTAK Ulusal Metroloji Enstitüsü [Google Scholar]
- R/GM/14:2006, Guidelines for data evaluation of COOMET key comparison [Google Scholar]
- O. Velychko, T. Gordiyenko The estimation of the measurement results with using statistical methods. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser., IOP Publication 588, 012017 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R/GM/19:2008, Guideline on COOMET supplementary comparison evaluation [Google Scholar]
- O. Velychko, S. Karpenko, V. Gachok, The Results of supplementary comparison of 50/60 Hz Power COOMET.EM-S2, in 10th International Congress on Electrical Metrology, Congress Digest, Buenos Aires, Argentina (September 25–27, 2013), 4 p. [Google Scholar]
- www.kcdb.bipm.org. KCDB BIPM. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.