Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 7, Number 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||06 June 2016|
- Z. Mei, P.G. Maropoulos, Review of the application of flexible, measurement-assisted assembly technology in aircraft manufacturing, Proc. Instit. Mech. Eng. Part B 228, 1185–1197 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Muelaner, P.G. Maropoulos, Large volume metrology technologies for the light controlled factory, Proc. CIRP 25, 169–176 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Gapinski, M. Rucki, Uncertainty in CMM measurement of roundness, AMUEM 2007 – International Workshop on Advanced methods for uncertainty estimation in measurement, Sardegna, Trento, Italy, 16–18 July, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- B. Gapinski, L. Ocenasova, M. Rucki. Strategy of roundness measurement with CMM. Danube Adria association for automation and manufacturing, DAAAM, Trnava, Slovakia, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- B. Gapinski, M. Rucki. Analysis of cmm accuracy in the measurement of roundness, ASME, Haifa, Israel, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- S. Ruffa, G.D. Panciani, F. Ricci, G. Vicario, Assessing measurement uncertainty in CMM measurements: Comparison of different approaches, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 4, 163–168 (2013) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Nielsen, M.C. Malburg, Traceability and correlation in roundness measurement, Precis. Eng. 19, 175–179 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Mudronja, M. Katic, V. imunovic. Improvement of roundness measurement with Mahr MMQ3, Croatian Metrology Society, Cavtat-Dubrovnik, Croatia, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Giardini, High precision measurement of roundness and sphericity, Publ by IE Aust, Adelaide, Aust, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- M. Neugebauer, Uncertainty analysis for roundness measurements by the example of measurements on a glass hemisphere, Meas. Sci. Technol. 12, 68–76 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Nielsen, Recent developments in International Organization for Standardization geometrical product specification standards and strategic plans for future work, Proc. Instit. Mech. Eng. Part B 227, 643–649 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UKAS, M3003 – The Expression of Uncertainty and Confidence in Measurement, UKAS, Doc, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- BSI, General Metrology – Part 3: Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (GUM), in PD 6461-3, 1995 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shen, Y.L. Xin Luo, X. Chen, A Monte Carlo analysis of uncertainty in supporting assembly of large-aperture optical lenses, Proc. Instit. Mech. Eng. Part B 227, 1504–1513 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO. BS EN ISO 14253-2:2011 – Geometrical product specifications (GPS). Inspection by measurement of workpieces and measuring equipment. Guidance for the estimation of uncertainty in GPS measurement, in calibration of measuring equipment and in product verification, 2011 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.