Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 6, Number 4, 2015
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 January 2016|
- A. Peruzzi, M. Dobre, J. van Geel, A. Uytun, M. Kalemci, E. Uysal, G. Strouse, Y. Nuevo Ordonez, C. Davis, Effect of impurities on water triple-point cells, Int. J. Thermophys. 35, 1084–1096 (2014). [CrossRef]
- F. Sparasci, L. Pitre, Y. Hermier, Realization of the triple point of water in metallic sealed cells at the LNE-INM/CNAM: A progress report, Int. J. Thermophys. 29, 825–835 (2008). [CrossRef]
- Y. Hermier, G. Bonnier, in TEMPMEKO ’87, 3rd International Symposium on Temperature and Thermal Measurements in Industry and Science, 1987, pp. 33–39.
- D.A. Palmer, P. Bénézeth, Solubility of copper oxides in water and steam, in 14th International Conference on the Properties of Water and Steam in Kyoto, 2008, No. I, pp. 491–496.
- D. Hermier, Y. Pitre, L. Geneville, C. Vergé, A. Bonnier, G. Head, A new generation of multicells for cryogenic fixed points at BNM/INM, in AIP Conf. Proc., 2003, Vol. 684, p. 179.
- B. Buée, A. Vergé, V. Vidal, E. Georgin, F. Sparasci, Copper passivation procedure for water-filled copper cells for applications in metrology, Phys. Instrum. Detect. arXiv:1211.7294 (2012).
- F. Sparasci, L. Pitre, G. Rouillé, J.-P. Thermeau, D. Truong, F. Galet, Y. Hermier, An adiabatic calorimeter for the realization of the ITS-90 in the cryogenic range at the LNE-CNAM, Int. J. Thermophys. 32, 201–214 (2011). [CrossRef]
- L. Wolber, B. Fellmuth, Influence of the freezing and annealing conditions on the realization of cryogenic triple points, Int. J. Thermophys. 29, 82–92 (2007). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.