Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 6, Number 4, 2015
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||08 January 2016|
- Piltdown man, www.nhm.ac.uk/our-science/departments-and-staff/library-and-archives/collections/piltdown-man.html [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Jensen, Scientific Fraud or False Accusations? The Case of Cyril Burt, in Research Fraud in the Behavioral and Biomedical Sciences, edited by D.J. Miller, M. Hersen (John Wiley, New York, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences, Responsible research data management and the prevention of scientific misconduct. Advisory report by the committee on scientific research data, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Steneck, Introduction to the Responsible Conduct of Research, Office of Research Intégrity (ORI), 2007 [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Weed, Preventing scientific misconduct, Am. J. Public Health 881, 125–129 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Budd, The Stapel case: an object lesson in research integrity and its lapses. Synesis: J. Sci. Technol. Ethics Policy G47–G53 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Grieneisen, M. Zhang, A comprehensive Survey on retracted articles from the scholarly literature, PLoS One 7, e44118 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Van Noorden, The trouble with retractions, Nature 478, 26–28 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. Katavic, Retractions of scientific publications: responsibility and accountability, Biochemia Medica 24, 217–222 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Management des activités de recherché, NF X 50-553 (ICS: 03.100.10; 03.120.10), 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Quality management systems-Requirements, NF EN ISO 9001 (ICS: 03.120.10), 2008 [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Snyder, L.C. Mayes, W.E. Smith, The management of scientific integrity within academic medical centers (Academic Press, 2015), p. 13 [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Wicherts, D. Borsboom, J. Kats, D. Molenaar, The poor availability of psychological research data for reanalysis, Am. Psychologist 61, 726–728 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Wicherts, Psychology must learn a lesson from fraud case, Nature 480, 7 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Editorial, Announcement: Reducing our irreproducibility, Nature 496, 398 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Coates, Ensuring research integrity, The role of data management in current crises, College Res. Libraries News 75, 598–601 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Gallagher, Fairness for fraudsters, The Scientist 7, 13–33 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Collins, L.A. Tabak, Policy: NIH plans to enhance reproducibility, Nature 505, 612–613 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.