Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 6, Number 4, 2015
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- B. Douh, A. Boujelben, Improving Water Use Efficiency for a Sustainable Productivity of Agricultural System Using Subsurface Drip Irrigation, J. Agric. Sci. Technol. 881–888 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Ayars, R.A. Schoneman, F. Dale, B. Meso, P. Shouse, Managing Subsurface Drip Irrigation in the Presence of Shallow Ground Water, Agric. Water Manage. 47, 243–264 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Camp, Subsurface Drip Irrigation: A Review. Trans. ASAE 41, 1353–1367 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Camp, P.J. Bauer, P.G. Hunt, Subsurface Drip Irrigation Lateral Spacing and Management for Cotton in the Southeastern Coastal Plain. Trans. ASAE 40, 993–999 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Ayars, C.J. Phene, R.B. Hutmacher, K.R. Davis, R.A. Schoneman, S.S. Vail, R.M. Mead, Subsurface Drip Irrigation of Row Crops: A Review of 15 Years of Research at the Water Management Research Laboratory, Agric. Water Manage 42, 1-27 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Stone, P.J. Bauer, W.J. Busscher, J.A. Millen, Narrow Row Corn Production with Subsurface Drip Irrigation, Appl. Eng. Agric. 24, 455–464 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Hutmacher, K.R. Davis, S.S. Vail, M.S. Peters, A. Nevares, J. Covarrubias, Root Distribution of Cotton: Effects of Water Application Amounts under Subsurface Drip Irrigation, In 1998 Beltwide Cotton Conference, San Diego, CA. 05-09 Jan. 1998. Natl. Cotton Counc. Am. Memphis, TN (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R.M.A. Machado, M.D.G. Oliveira, Tomato Root Distribution, Yield and Fruit Quality under Different Subsurface Drip Irrigation Regimes and Depths, Irrig. Sci. 24, 15–24 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Phene, K.R. Davis, R.B. Hutmacher, B. Baryosef, D.W. Meek, J. Misaki, Effect of High-Frequency Surface and Subsurface Drip Irrigation on Root Distribution of Sweet Corn, Irrig. Sci. 12, 135–140 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Schwankl, S.R. Grattan, E.M. Miyao, Drip irrigation burial depth and seed planting depth effects on tomato germination, in Proceedings of the Third International Irrigation Symp. Oct. 28- Nov.1 Phoenix, Arizona. ASAE, St. Joseph, Michigan (1990), pp. 682–687 [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Rubeiz, N.F. Oebker, J.L. Stroehlein, Subsurface drip irrigation and urea phosphate fertigation for vegetables on calcareous soils, J. Plant Nutrition 12, 1457–1465 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Rallo, C. Agnese, M. Minacapilli, G. Provenzano, Comparison of SWAP and FAO Agro-Hydrological Models to Schedule Irrigation of Wine Grapes, J. Irrig. Drain. Eng. 138, 581–702 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Šimůnek, M.T. van Genuchten, M. Sejna, The HYDRUS software package for simulating two-and three-dimensional movement of water, heat and multiple solutes in variably saturated media. Technical Manual. Version 1.0. PC Progress, Prague, Czech Republic (2006), p. 241 [Google Scholar]
- G. Provenzano, Using HYDRUS-2D simulation model to evaluated soil volume in subsurface drip irrigation systems, J. Irrig. Drain. Eng. ASCE 133, 342–349 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Šimůnek, M.Th. van Genuchten, M. Šejna, The HYDRUS Software Package for Simulating Twoand Three-Dimensional Movement of Water, Heat, and Multiple Solutes in Variably-Saturated Media. Technical Manual, Version 2.0, PC Progress, Prague, Czech Republic (2011), p. 258 [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Feddes, P.J. Kowalik, H. Zaradny, Simulation of field water use and crop yield. Pudoc, Centre Agric. Publ. Doc., Wageningen, 1978 [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Vrugt, M.T. Van Wijk, J.W. Hopmans, J. Šimůnek, One-, two-, and three dimenional root uptake functions for transient modeling, Water Resour. Res. 37, 2457–2470 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Allen, L.S. Pereira, D. Raes, M. Smith, Crop Evapotranspiration: Guidelines for computing crop water requirements. FAO Irrigation and Drainage Paper 56, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Rome (1998), p. 333 [Google Scholar]
- G. Rallo, G. Provenzano, Discussion of “Laboratory and field calibration of the Diviner 2000 probe in two types of soil” by J. Haberland, PhD, R. Galvez, C. Kremer, PhD, C. Carter, J. Irrig. Drain. Eng. 140, 4 (2014). 141, doi:10.1061(/ASCE)IR.1943-4774.0000856 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Douh, A. Boujelben, S. Khila, A. Bel Haj Mguidiche, Effect of subsurface drip irrigation system depth on soil water content distribution at different depths and times after irrigation, Larhyss J. 13, 7–16 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.