Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 6, Number 4, 2015
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- R.W. Beatty, Mismatch errors in the measurement of ultrahigh frequency and microwave variable attenuators, J. Res. Natl. Bur. Stand. 52, 7–9 (1954) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Schafer, A.Y. Rumfelt, Mismatch errors in the cascade-connected variable attenuators, IRE Trans. Microwave Theory Techn. 7, 447–453 (1959) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Microwave mismatch error analysis, Hewlett-Packard Application note 56 (1967) [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Beatty, Microwave Attenuation measurements and standards, NBS Monograph 97 (1967) [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Hall, Using simulation to check uncertainty calculations, Meas. Sci. Technol. 22, 025105 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Hall, On the expression of measurement uncertainty for complex quantities with unknown phase, Metrologia 48, 324–332 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Patel, P.S. Negi, Importance and estimation of mismatch uncertainty for RF parameters in Calibration laboratories, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 3, 29–37 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- ISO, ISO/IEC 17025: General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines on the evaluation and expression of the measurement uncertainty, Singapore Institute of Standards and Industrial Research (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement, Geneva, International Organization for Standardization (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Operation Manual, Vector Network Analyzer Model 37247-B, Rev. B, C-12, Wiltron Co., USA (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Microwave measurements, edited by R. Collier, D. Skinner (IET Publication, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Coaxial connectors in Radio frequency and microwave measurements, NAMAS, NIS 4303 (1991), Vol. 1 [Google Scholar]
- D. Skinner, ANAMET Connector guide-Guidance on using Coaxial connectors in measurement, ANAMET report 032 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.