Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 6, Number 3, 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 October 2015|
- International standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- D. Zvizdić, L. Grgec Bermanec, Proficiency test in the gauge pressure range for Croatian accredited laboratories, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference of Metrology (CAFMET 2010), Cairo, Egypt, 2010
- Guideline DKD-R6-1, Calibration of pressure gauges, 2003
- EURAMET/cg-17/v.01, Guidelines on the Calibration of Electromechanical Manometers, 2007
- Evaluation of measurement data, Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement, JCGM, September 2008, 100:2008
- International standard ISO 13528:2005, Statistical Methods for use in proficiency testing by interlaboratory comparisons
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.