Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 6, Number 3, 2015
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||23 October 2015|
- A. Fantom, Radio frequency and microwave power measurement, IEE Electrical Measurement Series 7, London, UK, Peregrinus, 1990 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shan, X. Cui, RF and Microwave Power Sensor Calibration by Direct Comparison Transfer 1. National Metrology Centre, A*STAR, 2. National Institute of Metrology, 1. Singapore, P.R. China [Google Scholar]
- S. Ahmad, P.S. Negi, Coaxial Microcalorimeter – National standard for Microwave Power upto 18 GHz at NPLI, Indian J. Pure Appl. Phys. 52, 170–174 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.S Chung, J. Shin, H. Bayer, R. Honigbaum, Coaxial and waveguide microcalorimeters for RF and MW power standard, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. IM-30, 2, 460–464 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Juroshek, A direct calibration method for measuring equivalent source mismatch, Microw. J. 40, 106–118 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Measurement method for determining the equivalent reflection coefficient of directional couplers and power splitters, Application note, Rohde and Schwarz [Google Scholar]
- D. Rytting, Improved RF hardware and calibration methods for network analyzers, in Proc. of the RF and Microwave Measurement Symposium, Hewlett-Packard Co., Santa Rosa, CA, 1991 [Google Scholar]
- K. Patel, P.S. Negi, P.C. Kothari, Complex S-parameter measurement and its uncertainty evaluation on a vector network analyzer, Measurement, 42, 145–149 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Patel, P.S. Negi, Estimation of complex and linear uncertainties in S-parameter measurements for metrology applications, Int. J. Electromagn. Appl. 2, 85–104 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- European Association of National Metrology Institutes, Guidelines on the evaluation of vector network analysers (VNA), EURAMET cg-12 Version 2.0 (03/2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tippet, R. Speciale, A rigorous technique for measuring the scattering matrix of a multiport device with a 2-port network analyzer, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Techniques, MIT-30, 661–686 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- A. Saood, V.K. Rustagi, R. Aggarwal, B. Pal, Development of an automated data acquisition system for absolute determination of effective efficiency of RF power mounts using coaxial microcalorimeter, MAPAN – J. Metrol. Soc. India, 22, 63–68 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Tippet, R.A. Speciale, A rigorous technique for measuring the scattering matrix of a multiport device with a two-port network analyzer, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques, 30, 661–686 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Patterson, Signal-flow graphs simplify microwave circuit analysis, Microwave and RF (1995) 99–108 [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Madonna, Simple technique for measuring source reflection coefficient while characterizing active devices, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques 50, 564–569 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Powell, Determination of the reflection correction when using a symmetrical two-resistor power splitter to calibrate a power sensor, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Measur. 36, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- P. Persson, An algorithm for the evaluation of the residual directivity ripple trace, ANAMET, Middlesex, U.K., Tech. Rep. ANAMET Report 034, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Moyer, Techniques for measuring the effective source reflection coefficient of two-resistor power splitters, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 36, 23–28 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Hall, M. Rodriguez, The uncertainty of the direct method for measuring the equivalent source mismatch of a power splitter: A case study in using software for uncertainty calculation, ANAMET, Middlesex, UK, Tech. Rep. 45 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Ojha V.N., Evaluation and expression of uncertainty in measurement, MAPAN – J. Metrol. Soc. India 13, 71–84 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for estimation and expression of uncertainty in measurement results, NABL Document No. 141, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Ridler, M.J. Salter, An approach to the treatment of uncertainty in complex S-parameter measurements, Metrolgia 39, 295–302 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Yhland, J. Stenarson, Measurement uncertainty in power splitter effective source match, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Measur. 56 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.