Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 6, Number 3, 2015
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||23 October 2015|
- A. Fantom, Radio frequency and microwave power measurement, IEE Electrical Measurement Series 7, London, UK, Peregrinus, 1990
- Y. Shan, X. Cui, RF and Microwave Power Sensor Calibration by Direct Comparison Transfer 1. National Metrology Centre, A*STAR, 2. National Institute of Metrology, 1. Singapore, P.R. China
- S. Ahmad, P.S. Negi, Coaxial Microcalorimeter – National standard for Microwave Power upto 18 GHz at NPLI, Indian J. Pure Appl. Phys. 52, 170–174 (2014)
- N.S Chung, J. Shin, H. Bayer, R. Honigbaum, Coaxial and waveguide microcalorimeters for RF and MW power standard, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. IM-30, 2, 460–464 (1989)
- J.R. Juroshek, A direct calibration method for measuring equivalent source mismatch, Microw. J. 40, 106–118 (1997)
- Measurement method for determining the equivalent reflection coefficient of directional couplers and power splitters, Application note, Rohde and Schwarz
- D. Rytting, Improved RF hardware and calibration methods for network analyzers, in Proc. of the RF and Microwave Measurement Symposium, Hewlett-Packard Co., Santa Rosa, CA, 1991
- K. Patel, P.S. Negi, P.C. Kothari, Complex S-parameter measurement and its uncertainty evaluation on a vector network analyzer, Measurement, 42, 145–149 (2009) [CrossRef]
- K. Patel, P.S. Negi, Estimation of complex and linear uncertainties in S-parameter measurements for metrology applications, Int. J. Electromagn. Appl. 2, 85–104 (2012)
- European Association of National Metrology Institutes, Guidelines on the evaluation of vector network analysers (VNA), EURAMET cg-12 Version 2.0 (03/2011)
- J. Tippet, R. Speciale, A rigorous technique for measuring the scattering matrix of a multiport device with a 2-port network analyzer, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Techniques, MIT-30, 661–686 (1982)
- A. Saood, V.K. Rustagi, R. Aggarwal, B. Pal, Development of an automated data acquisition system for absolute determination of effective efficiency of RF power mounts using coaxial microcalorimeter, MAPAN – J. Metrol. Soc. India, 22, 63–68 (2007)
- J.C. Tippet, R.A. Speciale, A rigorous technique for measuring the scattering matrix of a multiport device with a two-port network analyzer, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques, 30, 661–686 (1982) [CrossRef]
- H. Patterson, Signal-flow graphs simplify microwave circuit analysis, Microwave and RF (1995) 99–108
- G.L. Madonna, Simple technique for measuring source reflection coefficient while characterizing active devices, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques 50, 564–569 (2002) [CrossRef]
- R.C. Powell, Determination of the reflection correction when using a symmetrical two-resistor power splitter to calibrate a power sensor, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Measur. 36, (1987)
- P. Persson, An algorithm for the evaluation of the residual directivity ripple trace, ANAMET, Middlesex, U.K., Tech. Rep. ANAMET Report 034, 2002
- R.D. Moyer, Techniques for measuring the effective source reflection coefficient of two-resistor power splitters, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 36, 23–28 (1987) [CrossRef]
- B. Hall, M. Rodriguez, The uncertainty of the direct method for measuring the equivalent source mismatch of a power splitter: A case study in using software for uncertainty calculation, ANAMET, Middlesex, UK, Tech. Rep. 45 (2004)
- Ojha V.N., Evaluation and expression of uncertainty in measurement, MAPAN – J. Metrol. Soc. India 13, 71–84 (1998)
- Guidelines for estimation and expression of uncertainty in measurement results, NABL Document No. 141, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi, 2000
- N.M. Ridler, M.J. Salter, An approach to the treatment of uncertainty in complex S-parameter measurements, Metrolgia 39, 295–302 (2002) [CrossRef]
- K. Yhland, J. Stenarson, Measurement uncertainty in power splitter effective source match, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Measur. 56 (2007) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.