Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 6, Number 3, 2015
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||23 October 2015|
- A. Weckenmann, X. Jiang, K.D. Sommer, U. Neushaaefer-Rube, J. Seewing, L. Shaw, T. Estler, Multisensor data fusion in dimensional metrology, CIRP Annals 58, 701–721 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Blais, A Review of 20 years of range sensor development, J. Electron. Imag. 13, 231–240 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Harding, Latest optical methods for industrial dimensional metrology, Proc. SPIE 6000, 1–14 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K.-C. Fan, A non-contact automatic measurement for free-form surface profiles, Comput. Integr. Manufact. Syst. 10, 277–285 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Ziegert, C.D. Mize, The laser ball bar: a new instrument for machine tool metrology, Precision Eng. 16, 259–267 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhu, J. Barhak, V. Sirvatsan, R. Katz, Error analysis and simulation of a four-axis optical inspection system, in Proc. of the DET 2004 Conference, Washington DC, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- V. Srivatsan, R. Katz, D. Dutta, Fixtureless sensor standoff control for high-precision dimensional inspection of freeform parts, J. Manufact. Sci. Eng. 129, 172–179 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Son, H. Park, K. Lee, Automated laser scanning system for reverse engineering and inspection, Int. J. Machine Tools Manufact. 42, 889–897 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Prieto, T. Redarce, P. Boulanger, R. Lepage, CAD-based range sensor placement for optimum 3D data acquisition, in Proc. of the Second International Conference on 3-D Digital Imaging and Modeling, Ottawa, Ont., 1999, pp. 128–137 [Google Scholar]
- C. Mehdi-Souzani, F. Thiebaut, C. Lartique, Scan planning strategy for a general digitized surface, J. Comput. Inform. Sci. Eng. 6, 331–339 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H-Y. Feng, Y. Liu, F. Xi, Analysis of digitizing errors of a laser scanning system, J. Int. Soc. Precision Eng. Nanotechnol. 25, 185–191 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Isheil, J.-P. Gonnet, D. Joannic, J.-F. Fontaine, Systematic error correction of a 3D laser scanning measurement device, Opt. Lasers Eng. 49, 16–24 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Martinez, E. Cuesta, J. Barreiro, B. Alvarez, Methodology for comparison of laser digitizing versus contact systems in dimensional control, Opt. Lasers Eng. 48, 1238–1246 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Barhak, R. Katz, Interpretation of laser measurements produced by the reconfigurable inspection machine using the “Virtual ball” method, in Proc. of CIRP – 2nd Intl. Conference on Reconfigurable Manufacturing Systems, Ann Arbor, MI, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Warlick, Development of technologies required for a prototype high-accuracy, high-density, non-contact dimensional inspection system, Master thesis, University of Michigan, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, J. Barhak, V. Srivatsan, R. Katz, Efficient registration for precision inspection of free-form surfaces, Int. J. Adv. Manufact. Technol. Marchine 32, 505–515 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Steiner, Calibration With Respect to the Beam Direction of a Non Contact Point Sensor, in Proc. of the ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Chicago, Illinois, 2006 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.