Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 6, Number 3, 2015
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 October 2015|
- C. Arcona, T.A. Dow, The role of knife sharpness in the slitting of plastic films, J. Mater. Sci. 31, 1327–1334 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Meehan, J. Kumar, M. Earl, E. Svenson, S.J. Burns, The role of blade sharpness in cutting instabilities of polyethylene terephthalate, J. Mater. Sci. Lett. 18, 93–95 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Reilly, B.A.O. McCormack, D. Taylor, Cutting sharpness measurement: a critical review, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 153–154, 261–267 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shinichi Osawa, So Ito, Yuki Shimizu, SungHo Jang, Wei Gao, Tsutomu Fukuda, Akira Kato, Kouji Kubota, Cutting edge height measurement of a rotary cutting tool by a laser displacement sensor, J. Adv. Mech. Des., Syst. Manufact. 6, 815–828 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- So Ito, Sho Sekine, Yuki Shimizu, Wei Gao, Tsutomu Fukuda, Akira Kato, Kouji Kubota, Measurement of cutting edge width of a rotary cutting tool by using a laser displacement sensor, Int. J. Auto. Tech. 8, 28–33 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Meehan, S.J. Burns, Mechanics of Slitting and Cutting Webs, Exp. Mech. 38, 103–109 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Lüthje, R. Bandorf, S. Biehl, B. Stint, Thin film sensor for wear detection of cutting tools, Sens. Actuat. A 116, 133–136 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chao Wang, Kai Cheng, Richard Rakowski, Xun Chen, Mingyi Cheng, An investigation on the development of a smart cutting tool for precision machining using SAW-based force measurement, Proc. of the 13th Euspen International Conference, Berlin, Germany (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Remond, J. Mahfoudh, From transmission error measurements to angular sampling in rotating machines with discrete geometry, Shock Vib. 12, 149–161 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Remondy, Practical performances of high-speed measurement of gear transmission error or torsional vibrations with optical encoders, Meas. Sci. Technol. 9, 347–353 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Manin, G. Michon, D. Remond, R. Dufour, From transmission error measurement to pulley-belt slip determination in serpentine belt drives: Influence of tensioner and belt characteristics, Mech. Mach. Theory 44, 813–821 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Makita, M. Kagotani, H. Ueda, T. Koyama, Transmission error in synchronous belt drives with idler (influence of thickness error of belt back face under no load conditions), J. Mech. Des. 126, 148–155 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kagotani, H. Ueda, Transmission error in synchronous belt with resonance under installation tension, J. Mech. Des. 134, 1–12 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UNI CEI ENV 13005:2000, Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.