Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 6, Number 3, 2015
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||23 October 2015|
- H. Preston-Thomas, The International Temperature Scale of 1990 (ITS-90), Metrologia 27, 3–10 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BIPM, Supplementary Information for the International Temperature Scale of 1990, Pavillon de Breteuil, 92312 Sevres, 1997, ISBN 92-822-2111-3 [Google Scholar]
- E.H. McLaren, E.G. Murdock, The Pt/Au thermocouple, NRCC 27703 (National Research Council of Canada, Ottawa, 1987), p. 111 [Google Scholar]
- M. Gotoh, K.D. Hill, E.G. Murdock, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 62, 2778 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.W. Burns, G.F. Strouse, B.M. Liu, B.W. Mangum, Gold versus platinum thermocouples: Performance data and an ITS-90 based reference function, in Temperature: Its Measurement and Control in Science and Industry, edited by J.F. Schooley (American Institute of Physics, New York, 1992), Vol. 6, pp. 531–536 [Google Scholar]
- IEC 62460 ed 1.0 Temperature – Electromotive force (EMF) tables for pure-element thermocouple combinations, Technical Committee 65B, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Coleman, T.J. Wiandt, T. Harper, A comparison of contemporary gold versus platinum thermocouples with NIST SRM 1749 based thermocouples and reference function (Tempmeko, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Ripple, G.W. Burns, NIST Special Publication 260-134 – Standard reference material 1749: Au/Pt thermocouple thermometer (National Institute of Standards and Technology, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- F. Jahan, M. Ballico, A study of the temperature dependence of inhomogeneity in platinum-based thermocouples, In Temperature: Its Measurement and Control in Science and Industry, edited by D.C. Ripple (American Institute of Physics, New York, 2003), Vol. 7, pp. 469–474 [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Powell, L.L. Sparks, J.G. Hust, NBS Special publication 260-56 – Standard reference materials: Standard thermocouple material, Pt-67: SRM-1967 (National Bureau of Standards, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stock, J. Fischer, R. Friedrich, H.J. Jung, B. Wende, The double-heatpipe black body: a high-accuracy standard source of spectral irradiance for measurements of T − T90, Metrologia 32, 441–444 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.