Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 5, Number 4, 2014
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 December 2014|
- C. De Cusatis, Handbook of Applied Photometry (Optical Society of America, Poughkeepsie, New York, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- F. Grum, R. Becherer, Optical Radiation Measurements (Academic Press, Radiometry, 1979), Vol. 1 [Google Scholar]
- Lighting Associates, Inc, http://www.lightingassociates.org [Google Scholar]
- E.E.M. El-moghazy, A technical study of the development of working standard lamps for lighting applications, Doctoral thesis, College of Woman, Ein Shames university, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Photobiological safety of lamps and lamp systems, standard CIE S 009/E (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sharma, V.K. Jaiswal, H.C. Kandpal, Ultraviolet radiation emitted by compact fluorescence lamps, J. Metrol. Soc. India (MAPAN) 24, 183–191 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Abd-Elmageed, Detector-based traceability chain for spectral irradiance using tunable laser based facility at PTB, Doctoral thesis, Braunschweig University, Germany, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- IES Guide to Lamp Seasoning, J. Illuminating Engineering society, IES LM-54-12 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Reda, A.-E.A. Abd-Elmageed, On the use of spectral lamp lines in the Monochromator Calibration, Trends in Advanced Science and Engineering, TASE 4, 22–25 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (1993) [Google Scholar]
- United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS), The expression of uncertainty and confidence in measurement, 2nd edn. (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.