Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 5, Number 4, 2014
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 December 2014|
- L. Calabri, N. Pungo, C. Mennozzi, S. valeri, AFM nanoindentation: tip shape and tip radius of curvature effect on hardness measurements, J. Phys. Condens. Matter 20, 474208 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, B. Bhushan, A review of nanoindentation continuous stiffness measurement technique and its applications, Mater. Charact. 48, 11–36 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.O. Neill, Hardness and Hardness measurements, 2nd edition (Chapman and Hall, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Oliver, G.M. Pharr, An improved technique for determining hardness and elastic modulus using load and displacement sensing indentation experiments, J. Mater. Res. 7, 1564–1583 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Durban, R. Masri, Conical indentation of strain-hardening solids, Eur. J. Mech. – A/Solids 27, 210–221 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://imagej.en.softonic.com [Google Scholar]
- https://cmi.epfl.ch/metrology/Wyko˙NT1100.php (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chand, A. Mehta, R. Sharma, V.N. Ojha, K.P. Chaudhary, Roughness measurement using optical profiler with self reference laser and stylus instrument – A comparative study, Indian J. Pure Appl. Phys. 49, 335–339 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- NT-9800 setup and operation guide [Google Scholar]
- www.bipm.org/utils/common/documents/jcgm/JCGM˙101˙2008˙E.pdf (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Ojha, Evaluation & expression of uncertainty of measurements, MAPAN J. Metrol. Soc. India 13, 71–84 (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.