Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 5, Number 4, 2014
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 December 2014|
- R.A. Zabel, J.J. Morrell, Wood Microbiology – Decay and its prevention (Academic Press INC, Editions Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1992)
- EN ISO/IEC 17025, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories (2005)
- EN599-1, Durability of wood and wood-based products – Efficacy of preventive wood preservatives as determined by biological tests, Part 1: Specification according to use class (2014)
- EN73, Wood preservatives – Accelerated ageing of treated wood prior to biological testing – Evaporative ageing procedure (1988)
- A. Pizzi, The chemistry and kinetic behavior of Cu-Cr-As/B wood preservatives. I. Fixation of chromium on wood, J. Polym. Sci. Polym. Chem. Ed. 19, 3090–2131 (1981) [CrossRef]
- A. Pizzi, The chemistry and kinetic behavior of Cu-Cr-As/B wood preservatives. II. Fixation of the Cu/Cr system on wood, J. Polym. Sci. Polym. Chem. Ed. 20, 707–724 (1982) [CrossRef]
- EN84, Wood preservatives – Accelerated ageing of treated wood prior to biological testing – Leaching procedure (1997)
- EN113, Wood preservatives – Test method for determining the protective effectiveness against wood destroying basidiomycetes – Determination of the toxic values (1996)
- EN117, Wood preservatives – Determination of toxic values against Reticulitermes species (European termites, Laboratory method, 2013)
- EN118, Wood preservatives – Determination of preventive action against Reticulitermes species (European termites, Laboratory method, 2014.)
- XP ENV1250-1, Wood preservatives. Methods for measuring losses of active ingredients and other preservative ingredients from treated timber. Part 1: Laboratory method for obtaining samples for analysis to measure losses by evaporation to air (1995)
- U. Schnoknecht, R. Wegner, W. Horn, O. Jann, Emission of biocides from treated materials, Env. Sci. Pollut. Res. 10, 154–161 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.