Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 5, Number 1, 2014
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 September 2014|
- D. Denimal, M. Pillet, A. Sergent, “The adjustment and monitoring of freeform surfaces using inertial tolerancing”, Quality Assurance, January– March 2011 [Google Scholar]
- M. Pillet, Améliorer la productivité, déploiement industriel du tolérancement inertiel, EYROLLES, Editions d’Organisation, 2010, ISBN: 978-2-212-54754-2 [Google Scholar]
- S. Tichadou, O. Legoff, J.-Y. Hascoët, Quantification of machining and fixture dispersions for Geometrical manufacturing simulation, CIRP-CAT 2007 [Google Scholar]
- A. Sergent, H. Bui-Minh, H. Favrelière, D. Duret, S. Samper, F. Villeneuve, Identification of machining defects by small displacement torsor and form parameterization method, Paper Proposed at the IDMME-Virtual Concept 2010 International conference, Bordeaux, France, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- L. Zilong, E. Del Castillo, Setup adjustment under unknown process parameters and fixed cost, Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, Journal of statistical planning and inference, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Del Castillo, E. Rong, Bianca P.M. Colosimo, An unifying view of some process adjustment methods, Department of Industry & Manufacturing Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802, Dipartimento di Meccanica, Politecnico di Milano, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- P. Rong, Statistical process adjustment methods for quality control in short-run manufacturing, Ph.D. Thesis in Industrial Engineering, Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- F.E. Grubbs, An optimum procedure for setting machines or adjusting processes, J. Quality Technol. 15, 186–189 (1954) [Google Scholar]
- P. Martin, P. Schneider, J.-Y. Dantan, Optimal adjustment of a machine tool for improving the geometrical quality of machined part, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 26, 559–564 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Pairel, E. Goldschmidt, B. Vayre, P.A. Adragna, M. Pillet, COPILOT PROr: A full method for the steering of the machining, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 2, 39–44 (2011) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E. Pairel, E. Goldschmidt, B. Vayre, B. Abdelhakim, M. Pillet, Process plans and manufacturing dimensions for the steering of machining: The Copilot-Pror methodology, 12th CIRP Conference on Computer Aided Tolerancing, Huddersfield, UK, April 2012 [Google Scholar]
- E. Goldschmidt, Gamme et cotation pour le réglage des machines-outils de décolletage, Ph.D. thesis, Université de Savoie, Annecy, France, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- M. Pillet, É. Pairel, Determination of an adjusting rule in the case of multi-criteria inertial piloting, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 2, 51–59 (2011) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pillet, É. Pairel, J.L. Maire, B. Abdelhakim, Différentes stratégies de filtrage en pilotage inertiel multicritères, CPI’2011, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- P. Bourdet, A. Clement, A study of optimal – criteria identification based on the small – displacement screw model, Ann. CIRP 37/1/1988, 1988 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.