Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 4, Number 3, 2013
|Page(s)||163 - 168|
|Published online||06 March 2014|
- V. Srinivasan, Standardizing the specification, verification, and exchange of product geometry: Research, status and trends, Comput. Aided Des. 40, 738–749 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO 12181-1, Geometrical product specifications (GPS) – Roundness – Part 1: Vocabulary and parameters of roundness (2011) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 12181-2, Geometrical product specifications (GPS) – Roundness – Part 2: Specification operators (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Desta, H.-Y. Feng, D. OuYang, Characterization of general systematic form errors for circular features, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manufact. 43, 1069–1078 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 11562, Geometrical Product Specifications (GPS) – Surface texture: Profile method – Metrological characteristics of phase correct filters (1996) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Changcai Cui, H. Fugui, Research on the uncertainties from different form error evaluation methods by CMM sampling, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 43, 136–145 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Efron, Bootstrap Methods: Another Look at the Jackknife, Ann. Statist. 7, 1–26 (1979) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- JCGM 100, Evaluation of Measurement Data – Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement (GUM, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Farooqui, T. Doiron, C. Sahay, Uncertainty analysis of cylindricity measurements using bootstrap method, Measurement 42, 524–531 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO 17450-2, Geometrical product specifications (GPS) – General concepts – Part 2: Basic tenets, specifications, operators, uncertainties and ambiguities (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Cho, J. Tu, Roundness modeling of machined parts for tolerance analysis, Precis. Eng. 25, 35–47 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Henke et al., Methods for evaluation of systematic geometric deviations in machined parts and their relationships to process variables, Precis. Eng. 23, 273–292 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.