Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 4, Number 3, 2013
|Page(s)||177 - 184|
|Published online||06 March 2014|
- ISO 841:2001 Industrial automation systems and integration – Numerical control of machines – Coordinate system and motion nomenclature [Google Scholar]
- ISO 16907 Numerical compensation of geometric errors of machine tools [Google Scholar]
- H. Schwenke, W. Knapp, H. Haitjema, A. Weckenmann, R. Schmitt, F. Delbressine, Geometric error measurement and compensation of machines – An update, CIRP Ann. Manuf. Technol. 57, 660–675 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Callaghan, Machine tool and motion error standardized definitions for simplified error modeling, Tech. Report (Independent Quality Labs, Inc., 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Ford, S.J.R. Postlethwaite, J.P. Allen, M.D. Blake, Compensation algorithms for the real-time correction of time and spatial errors in a vertical machining centre, J. Eng. Manufact. 214, 221–234 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Lee, Y. Liu, S.H. Yang, Accuracy improvement of miniaturized machine tool: Geometric error modeling and compensation, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manufact. 46, 1508–1516 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Nojedeh, M. Habibi, B. Arezoo, Tool path accuracy enhancement through geometrical error compensation, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manufact. 51, 471–482 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Spaan, Software error compensation of machine tools, thesis, Technical University of Eindhoven, 1995 [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Postlethwaite, Electronic based accuracy enhancement of CNC machine tools, Ph.D. thesis, 1992 [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Longstaff, S. Fletcher, A. Myers, D.G. Ford, Volumetric compensation of machine tools makes geometric errors negligible, in 3rd Int. Congress on Precision Machining, 2005, Vol. 3, pp. 209–216 [Google Scholar]
- ISO 230-1, 2012. Part 1: Geometric accuracy of machines operating under no-load or quasi-static conditions [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Longstaff, S. Fletcher, A. Poxton, A. Myers, Comparison of Volumetric Analysis Methods for Machine Tools with Rotary Axes, LAMDAMAP 2009 (Euspen Ltd, 2009), pp. 87–96 [Google Scholar]
- S. Fletcher, A.P. Longstaff, A. Myers, Defining and Computing Machine Tool Accuracy, LAMDAMAP 2009 (Euspen Ltd, 2009), pp. 77–86 [Google Scholar]
- S.-M. Wang, H.-J. Yu, H.-W. Liao, A new high-efficiency error compensation system for CNC multi-axis machine tools, Int. J. Adv. Manufact. Technol. 28, 518–526 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Huang, J.J. Lee, On obtaining machine tool stiffness by CAE techniques, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manufact. 41, 1149–1163 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Fletcher, A.P. Longstaff, A. Myers, Flexible modelling and compensation of machine tool thermal errors, in 20th Annual Meeting of American Society for Precision Engineering, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Mian, S. Fletcher, A.P. Longstaff, A. Myers, Efficient thermal error prediction in a machine tool using finite element analysis, Meas. Sci. Technol. 22, 85–107 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, J. Yang, H. Jiang, Machine tool thermal error modeling and prediction by grey neural network, Int. J. Adv. Manufact. Technol. 59, 1065–1072 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Abdulshahed, A.P. Longstaff, S. Fletcher, A. Myers, Comparative study of ANN and ANFIS prediction models for thermal error compensation on CNC machine tools, LAMDAMAP 2013 [Google Scholar]
- B. Bringmann, W. Knapp, Model-based ‘chase-the-ball’ calibration of a 5-axes machining center, CIRP Ann. Manuf. Technol. 55, 531–534 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BS ISO 8636-2:2007 Machine tools – Test conditions for bridge-type milling machines – Testing of the accuracy – Part 2: Travelling bridge (gantry-type) machines [Google Scholar]
- ISO 10791-3:1998 Test conditions for machining centres – Part 3: Geometric tests for machines with integral indexable or continuous universal heads (vertical -axis) [Google Scholar]
- A. Forbes, Measurement uncertainty and optimized conformance assessment, Measurement 39, 808–814 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BIPM, IEC, IFCC, ISO, IUPAC, IUPAP and OIML 1995, Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement (International Organisation for Standardisation, Geneva), ISBN 92-67-10188-9 [Google Scholar]
- A. Balsamo et al., Evaluation of CMM uncertainty through Monte Carlo simulations, CIRP Ann. Manuf. Technol. 48, 425–428 (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.