Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 4, Number 2, 2013
|Page(s)||71 - 80|
|Published online||07 November 2013|
- L.K. Chan, S.W. Cheng, F.A. Spiring, A New Measure of Process Capability: Cpm, J. Qual. Technol. 20, 162–175 (1998)
- W.L. Pearn, S. Kotz, N.L. Johnson, Distributional and inferential properties of process capability indices, J. Qual. Technol. 24, 216–231 (1992)
- K. Vännman, A unified approach to capability indices, Stat. Sin. 5, 805–820 (1995)
- K.S. Chen, W.L. Pearn, Capability indices for processes with asymmetric tolerances, J. Chin. Inst. Eng. 24, 559–568 (2001) [CrossRef]
- D. Grau, Process yield and capability indices, Commun. Stat. Theory Meth. 40, 2751–2771 (2011) [CrossRef]
- D. Grau, New Process capability indices for one-sided tolerances, Qual. Technol. Quant. Manag. 6, 107–124 (2009)
- D. Grau, Process yield, process centering, and capability indices for one-sided tolerance processes, Qual. Technol. Quant. Manag. 9, 153–170 (2012)
- H.J. Mittag, Measurement error effects on the performance of process capability indices, Front. Stat. Qual. Control 5, 195–206 (1997)
- W.L. Pearn, M.Y. Liao, Estimating and testing process precision with presence of gauge measurement errors, Qual. Quant. 41, 757–777 (2007) [CrossRef]
- W.L. Pearn, M.Y. Liao, Measuring process capability based on Cpk with gauge measurement errors, Microelectron. Reliab. 45, 739–751 (2005) [CrossRef]
- W.L. Pearn, M.Y. Liao, One-sided process capability assessment in the presence of measurement errors, Qual. Rel. Eng. Int. 22, 771–785 (2006) [CrossRef]
- W.L. Pearn, M.H. Shu, B.M. Hsu, Testing process capability based on Cpm in the presence of random measurement errors, J. Appl. Stat. 32, 1003–1024 (2005) [CrossRef]
- B.M. Hsu, M.H. Shu, W.L. Pearn, Measuring process capability based on Cpmk with gauge measurement errors, Qual. Rel. Eng. Int. 23, 597–614 (2007) [CrossRef]
- D. Grau, Lower confidence bound for capability indices with asymmetric tolerances and gauge measurement errors, Int. J. Qual. Eng. Technol. 2, 212–228 (2011) [CrossRef]
- D. Grau, Testing capability indices for manufacturing processes with asymmetric tolerance limits and measurement errors, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 2, 61–73 (2011) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.