Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 4, Number 1, 2013
|Page(s)||29 - 33|
|Published online||05 June 2013|
- R.D. Heap, R.H. Norman, Flexural Testing of Plastics (Plastics Institute, London, 1969)
- K.J. Stout, M. Numan Durakbasa, P. Herbert Osanna, Quality assurance – Have we specified it the wrong way round? Wear J. 266, 511–514 (2009)
- R.J. Brown, Handbook of Polymer Testing (Marcel Dekker, New York, 1999)
- S. Vejelis, S. Vaitkus, Investigation of Bending Modulus of Elasticity of Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Slabs, Flexural Properties of Plastics, Mater. Sci. 12 (2006)
- The International Organization for Standardization 178:2010 (E) Flexural Properties Testing of Plastics and Polymers
- ISO/IEC Guide 99:2007 International vocabulary of metrology – Basic and general concepts and associated terms (VIM)
- R.K. Leach, Fundamental Principles of Engineering Nanometrology (William Andrew, 2009)
- EN ISO 14253-1:1998/prA1:2011; Geometrical Product Specifications (GPS) – Inspection by measurement of workpieces and measuring equipment – Part 1: Decision rules for proving conformance or non-conformance with specifications
- T.M. Adams, A2LA Guide for Estimation of Measurement Uncertainty in Testing The American Association for Lab. Accreditation 2002, Guidance \ G104
- P. Quintela, M.T. Sánchez, Three-point bending tests – Part I: Mathematical study and asymptotic analysis Mathematical Methods, Appl. Sci. 34, 1211–1235 (2011)
- A.Ya. Krasovskii, I.V. Orynyak, A.V. Naumov, V.N. Krasiko, Dynamics of the process of impact testing in concentrated bending, Report 2. Three-point bending, Strength Mater. 21, 697–702 (1989) [CrossRef]
- V.L. Rvachev, L.A. Uchishvili, A method to solve the problem of bending of bending a plate clamped along its contour, Sov. Appl. Mech. 4, 76–78 (1968) [CrossRef]
- V.A. Polyakov, I.G. Zhigun, R.P. Shlitsa, V.V. Khitrov, A refined model for three-point bending of sandwich panels. 1. Deflections and bending stresses, Mechanics Comput. Mater. 33, 526–542 (1997) [CrossRef]
- Yayu Huang, Xiangping Hu, Yujie Shen, Taohong Liao, Method of obtaining dynamic stress intensity factor by Measuring Crack Mouth Opening Displacement on a 3-point bending specimen, Electr. Information Eng. Mechatron. 138, 1269–1275 (2012)
- F. Mujika, On the difference between flexural moduli obtained by three-point and four-point bending tests, Dep. Mech. Eng. 25, 214–220 (2006)
- M. Giglio, A. Gilioli, A. Manes, Numerical investigation of a three point bending test on sandwich panels with aluminum skins and Nomex Honeycomb core, Comput. Mater. Sci. 56, 69–78 (2012) [CrossRef]
- N. Kimura, H. Awajib, Masato Okamotob, Yoshihisa Matsumurab, Toshiaki Masudaa, Fracture strength of tourmaline and epidote by three-point bending test: application to microboudin method for estimating absolute magnitude of palaeo differential stress, J. Struct. Geol. 28, 1093–1102 (2006) [CrossRef]
- F. Guitián, P. Quintela, M.T. Sánchez, V. Valcárcel, Three point bending tests, Part II: An improved formula for the modulus of rupture and numerical simulations, Math. Methods Appl. Sci. 34, 1254–1273 (2011) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.