Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 3, Number 3, 2012
|Page(s)||155 - 159|
|Published online||13 May 2013|
- BIPM, IEC, IFCC, ISO, IUPAC, IUPAP, OIML, Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (GUM) – Supplement 1: Propagation of distributions using a Monte Carlo method, 2nd edn. (Bureau International des Poids et Mesures (BIPM), Sèvres, 1995), http://www.bipm.org [Google Scholar]
- CIPM, Mutual Recognition of National Measurement Standards and of Calibration and Measurement Certificates Issued by National Metrology Institutes (BIPM, Sèvres, 1999), http://www.bipm.org [Google Scholar]
- F. Pavese, On the difference of meaning of ‘zero correction’: zero value versus no correction, and of the associated uncertainties, in Advanced Mathematical and Computational Tools in Metrology IX, edited by F. Pavese et al. (World Scientific, Singapore, 2012), Vol. 9, pp. 297–309 [Google Scholar]
- B. Magnusson, S.L.R. Ellison, Treatment of uncorrected measurement bias in uncertainty estimation for chemical measurements, Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 390, 201–213 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F. Pavese, Methods for the assessment of correction for chemical-impurity effects and related uncertainty in ITS-90 fixed points, namely of e-H2, Ne, O2 and Ar, Metrologia 48, 268–274 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BIPM, IEC, IFCC, ISO, IUPAC, IUPAP, OIML, International Vocabulary of Basic and General Terms in Metrology (BIPM, Sèvres, 2008), http://www.bipm.org [Google Scholar]
- International Electrotechnical Commission, IEC 60359 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.