Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 3, Number 2, 2012
|Page(s)||107 - 115|
|Published online||14 November 2012|
- J.-P. Kruth, M. Bartscher, S. Carmignato, R. Schmitt, L. De Chiffre, A. Weckenmann, Computed tomography for dimensional metrology, CIRP Ann. Manuf. Technol. 60, 821–842 (2011) [CrossRef]
- W. Bauer, F.T. Bessler, E. Zabler, R.B. Bergmann, Computer tomography for nondestructive testing in the automotive industry, Developments in X-ray Tomography IV, edited by U. Bonse, Proc. SPIE 5535, 464–472 (2004) [CrossRef]
- P. Müller, R.A. Pacurar, L. De Chiffre, A. Cantatore, P. Berce, Geometrical metrology on silicone rubber by computed tomography, Proceedings of 11th Euspen International Conference, Como, Italy, 2011, pp. 243–246
- S. Kasperl, J. Hiller, M. Krumm, Computed tomography metrology in industrial research and development, MP Mater. Test. 51, 405–411 (2009)
- M. Krumm, S. Kasperl, M. Franz, Reducing non-linear artifacts of multi-material objects in industrial 3D computed tomography, NDT & E Int. 41, 242–251 (2008) [CrossRef]
- A. Weckenmann, P. Krämer, Predetermination of measurement uncertainty in the application of computed tomography, 11th CIRP International Conference on Computer Aided Tolerancing (CAT), Annecy, France, 2009, pp. 317–330
- F. Welkenhuyzen, K. Kiekens, M. Pierlet, W. Dewulf, P. Bleys, J.-P. Kruth, A. Voet, Industrial Computer Tomography for Dimensional Metrology : Overview of Influence Factors and Improvement Strategies, 4th International Conference on Optical Measurement Techniques for Structures and Systems (OPTIMESS), Antwerp, Belgium, 2009, pp. 401–410
- M. Bartscher, U. Hilpert, J. Goebbels, G. Weidemann, Enhancement and proof of accuracy of industrial computed tomography (CT) measurements, CIRP Ann. Manuf. Technol. 56, 495–498 (2007) [CrossRef]
- S. Carmignato, D. Dreossi, L. Mancini, F. Marinello, G. Tromba, E. Savio, Testing of X-ray microtomography systems using a traceable geometrical standard, Meas. Sci. Technol. 20, 084021 (2009) [CrossRef]
- P. Wenig, S. Kasperl, Examination of the Measurement Uncertainty on Dimensional Measurements by X-ray Computed Tomography, Proceedings of 9th European Conference on Non-Destructive Testing (ECNDT), Berlin, Germany, 2006
- M. Bartscher, M. Neukamm, U. Hilpert, U. Neuschaefer-Rube, F. Härtig, K. Kniel, K. Ehrig, A. Staude, J. Goebbels, Achieving traceability of industrial computed tomography, Key Eng. Mater. 437, 79–83 (2010) [CrossRef]
- ISO/IEC Guide 98-3 : 2008 – Uncertainty of measurement – Part 3 : Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (GUM, 1995)
- ISO 15530-3 : 2009 – Geometrical product specifications (GPS) – Coordinate measuring machines (CMM) : Technique for determining the uncertainty of measurement – Part 3 : Use of calibrated workpieces or measurement standards
- ISO, GUM, Suppl. 1, JCGM 101, Evaluation of Measurement Data – Supplement 1 to the “Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement” – Propagation of Distributions Using a Monte Carlo Method (2008)
- R. Schmitt, Ch. Niggemann, Uncertainty in measurement for X-ray-computed tomography using calibrated workpieces, Meas. Sci. Technol. 21, 1–9 (2010) [CrossRef]
- J. Hiller, Abschätzung von Unsicherheiten beim dimensionellen Messen mit industrieller Röntgen-Computertomographie durch Simulation, Dissertation, University of Freiburg i. Br., 2011
- S. Gasparin, G. Tosello, H.N. Hansen, M.B. Jørgensen, Quality control of injection moulded micro mechanical parts, Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Multi-Material Micro Manufacture (4M/ICOMM), Karlsruhe, Germany, 2009, pp. 175–178
- G. Tosello, H.N. Hansen, S. Gasparin, Applications of dimensional micro metrology to the product and process quality control in manufacturing of precision polymer micro components, CIRP Ann. Manuf. Technol. 58, 467–472 (2009) [CrossRef]
- ISO 14253-2 : 2011 – Geometrical product specifications (GPS) – Inspection by measurement of workpieces and measuring equipment – Part 2 : Guidance for the estimation of uncertainty in GPS measurement, in calibration of measuring equipment and in product verification
- ISO/TS 15530-3 : 2004 Geometrical Product Specifications (GPS) – Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM) : Technique for Determining the Uncertainty of Measurement – Part 3 : Use of Calibrated Workpieces or Standards, i–v, pp. 1–16
- F. Härtig, M. Krystek, Correct treatment of systematic errors for the evaluation of measurement uncertainty, Proceedings of 9th International Symposium on Measurement Technology and Intelligent Instruments (ISMTII), Saint Petersburg, 2009, Vol. 1, pp. 1-016–1-019
- P. Müller, J. Hiller, A. Cantatore, L. De Chiffre, Inves-tigation of measuring strategies in computed tomography, International Conference on Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (NEWTECH), Brno, Czech Republic, 2011, pp. 31–42
- C. Reinhart, C. Poliwoda, T. Guenther, W. Roemer, S. Maass, C. Gosch, Modern voxel based data and geometry analysis software tools for industrial CT, CD-ROM Proceedings of 16th WCNDT – World Conference on NDT, Montreal, Canada, 2004
- S. Carmignato, Accuracy of industrial computed tomography measurements : experimental results from an international comparison, CIRP Ann. Manuf. Technol. 61, 491–494 (2012) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.