Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 3, Number 2, 2012
|Page(s)||117 - 123|
|Published online||14 November 2012|
- R. Carroll, D. Ruppert, L. Stefanski, C. Crainiceanu, Measurement Error in Nonlinear Models (Chapman & Hall, 2006)
- W. Deming, Statistical Adjustment of Data (Wiley, 1943)
- W. Fuller, Measurement Error Models (Wiley, 1987)
- B. Reed, A spreadsheet for linear least-squares fitting with errors in both coordinates, Phys. Educ. 45, 93–95 (2010) [CrossRef]
- B. Reed, Linear least-squares fits with errors in both coordinates. II : Comments on parameter variances, Am. J. Phys. 60, 59–62 (1992) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- D. York, N. Evensen, M. Martinez, J. Delgado, Unified equations for the slope, intercept, and standard errors of the best straight line, Am. J. Phys. 72, 367–375 (2004) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- C. Wang, H. Iyer, Fiducial approach for assessing agreement between two instruments, Metrologia 45, 415–421 (2008) [CrossRef]
- M. Brown, Robust line estimation with errors in both variables, J. Am. Stat. Assoc. 77, 71–79 (1982) [CrossRef]
- A. Madansky, The fitting of straight lines when both variables are subject to errors, J. Am. Stat. Assoc. 54, 173–205 (1959) [CrossRef]
- W. Press, S. Teukolsky, W. Vettterling, B. Flannery, Numerical Recipes, The Art of Scientific Computing, 3rd edn. (Cambridge University Press, 2007)
- J. Toivanen, J. Dobaczewski, M., Kortelainen, K. Mizuyama, Error analysis of nuclear mass fits, Phys. Rev. C 78, 0343061–0343068 (2008) [CrossRef]
- R Development Core Team 2004 R : A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing
- T. Burr, P. Knepper, A study of the effect of measurement error in predictor variables in nondestructive assay, Appl. Radiat. Isotopes 53, 547–555 (2000) [CrossRef]
- C. Elster, B. Toman, Bayesian uncertainty analysis for a regression model versus application of GUM supplement 1 to the least-squares estimate, Metrologia 48, 233–240 (2011) [CrossRef]
- W. Gilks, S. Richardson, D. Spiegelhalter, Markov Chain Monte Carlo in Practice (Chapman & Hall/CRC, 1996)
- P. Dellaportas, D. Stephens, Bayesian analysis of errors-in-variables regression models, Biometrics 51, 1085–1095 (1995) [CrossRef]
- S. Kulathinal, K. Kuulasmaa, D. Gasbarra, Estimation of an errors-in-variables regression model with the variance of the measurement errors vary between the observations, Stat. Med. 21, 1089–1101 (2002) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. DeGroot, Probability and Statistics, 2nd edn. (Addison-Wesley, 1986)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.