Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 3, Number 1, 2012
|Page(s)||1 - 6|
|Published online||26 September 2012|
- J.G. Wood, J. Cotter, P.J. Nash, Hardness testing – A survey of Rockwell C scale diamond indenters, NPL Report MOM 40, 1980
- G. Barbato, S. Desogus, A. Germak, Report on the results obtained in the comparison of the HRC scales maintained at ETCA, IMGC and MPA NRW, Rapporto Tecnico Interno R 382, IMGC, Torino, 1994
- R.S. Marriner, J.G. Wood, Investigation into the measurement and performance of Rockwell C diamond indenters, Metallurgia 87 (1967)
- G. Barbato, S. Desogus, A. Germak, The development of hardness scales in Europe, Measurement Science conference (Anaheim, CA, 1992)
- P. Key, P. Soardo, The European cooperation on calibration testing and certification, Proc. of cooperation in metrology equivalence of the national standards dissemination of SI units, Torino, Italy, 1992, pp. 62–85
- J.G. Wood, J. Cotter, Performance predictions of Rockwell indenters, NPL Report MOM 73, 2000
- J.G. Wood, J. Cotter, Performance predictions of Rockwell indenters, NPL Report MOM 73, 1999
- J.F. Song, S. Low, D. Pitchure, A. Germak, S. DeSogus, T. Polzin, H.Q. Yang, H. Ishida, Establishing a common Rockwell hardness scale using geometrically calibrated standard diamond indenters, Proc. XIV IMEKO World Congress, Tampere, Finland, 1999
- J.F. Song, S. Low, D. Pitchure, A. Germak, S. DeSogus, T. Polzin, H.Q. Yang, H. Ishida, G. Barbato, Establishing a world-wide unified Rockwell hardness scale with metrological traceability, Metrologia 34, 331–342 (2002) [CrossRef]
- J.F. Song, T.V. Vorburger, Standard grade Rockwell diamond indenters – A key to a worldwide unified Rockwell hardness scale, Proc. of National Conference of Standard Laboratories (NCSL, CA, 1996), pp. 403–417
- H. Czichos, Springer Handbook of materials measurements methods (Springer, 2006)
- L. Brice, Uncertainty in hardness measurements, NPL Report CMAM 87, 2003
- L. Brice, The influence of indenter characteristics on hardness measurements, XVII IMEKO World Congress Metrology in the 3rd Millennium, Dubrovnik, Croatia, 2003
- J. Petrík, The influence of the ball on the Brinell hardness Tester calibration, Mapan – Journal of Metrology Society of India 23, 197–205 (2008)
- ISO/CD 5607-1, Metallic materials-Vickers hardness test-test method, 2005
- O.C. ZienKiewicz, The finite element method, 5th edn., Solid mechanics (1999), Vol. 2
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.