Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 2, Number 2, 2011
|Page(s)||135 - 140|
|Published online||10 January 2012|
- R.C. Brownson, E.A. Baker, T.L. Leet, N. Gillespie, Evidence-Based Public Health (Oxford University Press, New York, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Council directive 98/78/EEC of 27 October 1998 concerning in vitro diagnostic medical devices, Official Journal L 33, 7/12/1998 [Google Scholar]
- S. Jonas, B. Michael, B. Reinhard, Balancing adoption and affordability of medical devices in Europe, Health Policy 92, 218–224 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Council directive 2007/47/EEC of 5 September 2007, Official Journal L 247, 21/09/2007, pp. 0021–0055 [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization, Medical Device Regulations (WHO, Geneva, 2003), ISBN 9241546182, http://www.who.int/medical_devices/en/ [Google Scholar]
- http://www.eucomed.org/press/˜/media/A4261DDBBA854C7F852CA16F7AC3C716.ashx (accessed 2011-01-18) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Keshia, D. Morhaimb, M.A. Williams, The public’s perspectives on advance directives: Implications for state legislative and regulatory policy, Health Policy 94, 57–63 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Gundarov, G.I. Kavalerov, Standardization and Certification of Quality of Medical Devices, Biomed. Eng. 35, 123–126 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chião et al., Metrology and Standards Needs for Some Categories of Medical Device, J. Res. Natl. Inst. Stand. Technol. 113, 121–129 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Lucatelli et al., Engenharia clínica e a metrologia em equipamentos eletromédicos, in metrologia para a Vida, Sociedade Brasileira de Metrologia (SBM) (Recife, Pernambuco, Brasil, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Minyailik, Standardization and certification of medical devices: results and prospects, Biomed. Eng. 35, 121–122 (2001); Translated from Meditsinskaya Tekhnika 35, 3–4 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Monteiro, M.L. Lessa, A metrologia na área de saúde: garantia da segurança e da qualidade dos equipamentos electromédicos, Engevista 7, 51–60 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Sriram, S.J. Fenves, Manufacturing Metrology and standards for the health care enterprise program summary (National Institute of Standards and Technology, 2008), NISTIR 7487 [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Turner, P.C. Kam, A.B. Baker, Metrology in Medicine, Department of Anesthetics, University of Sydney, 2004, http://www.personal.usyd.edu.au/˜mjturn er/metrology_in_med_msa_2004.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Council directive 90/385/EEC of 20 June 1990 concerning the approximation of the laws of the member states relating to active implantable medical Devices, Official Journal L 189, 20.7.1990, p. 17 [Google Scholar]
- R. Wilson et al., An analysis of the causes of adverse events from the quality in Australian health care study, Med. J. Aust. 170, 411–415 (1999) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Council Directive 93/42/EEC of 14 June 1993 concerning medical devices, Official Journal L 169, 12/07/1993, pp. 0001–004393/42/CE [Google Scholar]
- ISO 13485:2003, Medical devices-Quality management systems-requirements for regulatory purposes [Google Scholar]
- ISO/TR 14969:2004, Medical devices-Quality management systems- guidance on the application of ISO 13485:2003 [Google Scholar]
- Report on the functioning of medical devices directive, http://www.bsigroup.com/upload/Standards–%"20–“&"–%"20Publications/Healthcare/MDDReport2002.pdf (accessed 2011-01-18) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.