Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 2, Number 2, 2011
|Page(s)||121 - 134|
|Published online||10 January 2012|
- V.K. Jain et al., High accuracy analog measurements via interpoled FFT, IEEE Trans. Instr. Meas. 28, 113–122 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- T. Grandke, Interpolation algorithms for discrete fourier transform of weighted signals, IEEE Trans. Instr. Meas. 32, 350–355 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wu, W. Zhao, New Precise Measurement Method of Power Harmonics Based on FFT, Proc. International Symp. Intel. Sig. Proc. And Comm. Syst. (2005), pp. 365–368 [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhu et al., Extraction of periodic signal without external reference by time-domain average scanning, IEEE Trans. Instr. Meas. 55, 918–927 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. Budovsky, G. Hammond, Precision measurement of power harmonics and flicker, IEEE Trans. Instr. Meas. 54, 483–487 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I. Budovsky, G. Hammond, Uncertainties in the measurement of power harmonics and flicker, CPEM 2004 Proc. (London, 2004), pp. 88–89 [Google Scholar]
- R. Arseneau, M. Sutherland, J. Zelle, A test system for calibrating flickermeters, IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference (Budapest, 2001), pp. 408–411 [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Wrigth, P. Clarkson, Methods for the Calibration of Flickermeters, NCSL International (Washington DC, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- P. Espel, Comparison of three accurate methods for flicker measurements, Metrologia 47, 287–294 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Arseneau, M.E. Sutherland, J.J. Zelle, S. Svensson, Comparison on nonsinusoidal calibration systems at NRC Canada and SP Sweden, IEEE Trans. Instr. Meas. 50, 275–277 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Wrigth, Polynomial decomposition of smoothly fluctuating harmonics applied to the calibration of harmonic analysers, IEEE Trans. Instr. Meas. 54, 492–495 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Wrigth, A method for the calibration of harmonic analysers using signals containing fluctuating harmonics in support of IEC61000-3-2, IEE Proc.-Sci. Meas. Technol. 152, 103–109 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. Clarkson, P. Wright, A wavelet-based method of measuring fluctuating harmonics for determining the filter time constant of IEC standard harmonic analysers, IEEE Trans. Instr. Meas. 54, 488–491 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.