Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 2, Number 2, 2011
|Page(s)||141 - 151|
|Published online||10 January 2012|
- UnithermTM 2022 Heat Flow Meter Software & Operation Manual [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E1530-2004, Standard Test Method for Evaluating the Resistance to Thermal Transmission of Materials by the Guarded Heat Flow Meter Technique [Google Scholar]
- Evaluation of measurement data, Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement JCGM 100:2008 (http://www.bipm.org/utils/common/documents/jcgm/JCGM_100_2008_E.pdf) [Google Scholar]
- EN 12664:2002, Thermal performance of building materials and products, Determination of thermal resistance by means of guarded hot plate and heat flow meter methods, Dry and moist products of medium and low thermal resistance [Google Scholar]
- EN 12667:2002, Thermal performance of building materials and products, Determination of thermal resistance by means of guarded hot plate and heat flow meter methods, Products of high and medium thermal resistance [Google Scholar]
- Misurare per decidere, Misure e statistica di base, edited by G. Barbato (Società Editrice Esculapio s.r.l., Bologna, Italy, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Statistica e probabilità per ingegneri, edited by G. Vicario, R. Levi (Società Editrice Esculapio s.r.l. Bologna, Italy, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Applied Regression Analysis, edited by N.R. Draper, H. Smith (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, London, Sydney, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- A. Balsamo, G. Mana, F. Pennecchi, On the best fit of a line to uncertain observation pairs, Metrologia 42, 376–382 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J.T. Milton, P.M. Harris, I.M. Smith, A.S. Brown, B.A. Goody, Implementation of a generalized least-squares method for determining calibration curves from data with general uncertainty structures, Metrologia 43, S291–S298 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.