Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 2, Number 1, 2011
|Page(s)||13 - 17|
|Published online||29 June 2011|
- Y.A. Abdelaziz, F.M. Megahed, M.M. Halawa, Stability and calibration of platinum/palladium thermocouples following heat treatment, Measurement Journal IMEKO-UK 35, 413–420 (2004)
- E.H. McLaren, E.G. Murdock, H.H. Plumb, New Considerations on the Preparation, Properties, and Limitations of the Standard Thermocouple for Thermometry, in Temperature: its Measurement and Control in Science and Industry (1972) Vol. 4, pp. 1543–1560
- E.H. McLaren, E.G. Murdock, The Pt/Au Thermocouple, NRC Report NRCC/27703 Monograph (Canada Publ., 1987), pp. 15–30
- A.Y. Abdelaziz, F.M. Megahed, M.M. Halawa, M.M. Ammar, Performance, Thermoelectric Homogeneity and Stability of Au/Pt and Pt–10Rh/Pt Thermocouples, in Temperature: its Measurement and Control in Science and Industry (2003) Vol. 7, pp. 475–480
- F. Edle, H.J. Jung, H. Maas, J.Y. Le Pommele, CCT/93-5, A provisional reference function for platinum vs. palladium thermocouples in the range 0 °C until 1084 °C (1993), Vol. 1, pp. 1–3
- L. Crovini, A. Ctis, V. Fernicola, R. Galleano, CCT/93-17, On the behavior of platinum palladium thermocouples from 600 °C to 1100 °C (1993), pp. 1–5
- E. Renaot, M. Elgourdou, E. Devin, M. Liedberg, Contribution to a reference function for Pt/Pd thermocouples from 0 °C to 960 °C, in EUROMET Workshop Temperature, Paris, France, 1998, pp. 113–118
- G.W. Burns, D.C. Ripple, M. Battuello, Platinum versus palladium thermocouples: an emf-temperature reference function for the 0 °C to 1500 °C, Metrologia 35, 761–780 (1998) [CrossRef]
- Manual on the Use Thermocouples in Temperature Measurements, ASTM Manual Series MNL (1993), Vol. 12, pp 289–290
- Expression of the Uncertainty of Measurement in Calibration, EURAMET publication EA-4/02 (1999), pp. 25–30
- D. Ripple, K. Garrity, Uncertainty Budgets for Comparison Calibrations of Thermocouples, in NCSL Int. Workshop and Symp. 2006, Vol. 1, pp. 28–35
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.