Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 2, Number 1, 2011
|Page(s)||5 - 11|
|Published online||29 June 2011|
- National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA), NATA Technical Note 13: User checks and maintenance of laboratory Balances (NATA, Australia, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Xiaohua Lu, Hongmei Li, Fanmin Meng,Jie Ji, The establishment of a quality evaluation system of reference materials, Accred. Qual. Assur. 14, 329 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Sutton, Assuring the Quality of Weighing results, Measurement Standards Laboratory (MSL) Technical Guide 12 (MSL, New Zealand, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Gonzalez, M.A. Heerrador, The assessment of electronic balances for accuracy of mass measurements in the analytical laboratory, Accred. Qual. Assur. 12, 21 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Committee on reference materials (REMCO), International Organization for standardization (ISO) Guide 34, General requirements for the competence of reference material producers (ISO, Switzerland, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- International Organization of Legal Metrology (OIML) technical committee TC 9/SC 3 Weights, International Recommendation-OIML R 111-1: Weights of classes E1, E2, F1, F2, M1, M1–2, M2, M2–3 and M3 Part 1: Metrological and technical requirements (OIML, Paris, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. Benjamin, Metals Handbook: Properties and Selection: Steels, Tool materials and special purpose metals (American Society for Metals (ASM) International, USA, 1980), Vol. 3, pp. 5–34 [Google Scholar]
- Committee on reference materials (REMCO), ISO Guide 35, Reference materials, General and statistical principles for certification (ISO, Switzerland, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Pommé, Y. Spasova, A practical procedure for assigning a reference value and uncertainty in the frame of an Interlaboratory comparison, Accred. Qual. Assur. 13, 83 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.