Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 1, Number 1, 2010
|Page(s)||51 - 57|
|Published online||19 April 2010|
- R.S. Dadson, S.L. Lewis, G.N. Peggs, The Pressure Balance: Theory and Practice. HMSO (London, 1982)
- G.N. Peggs, A Method for Computing the Effective Area of a Pressure Balance from Diametral Measurements, Technical Report (NPL, UK, 1977), MOM 23
- N.D. Samaan, Mathematical Modeling of Instruments for Pressure Metrology, Ph.D. thesis, School of Engineering, City University of London, 1990
- BIPM, IEC, IFCC, ISO, IUPAC, and OIML, Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement. BIPM, 2nd edn. (1995), ISBN 92-67-10188-9
- JCGM/WG1, Evaluation of Measurement Data – Supplement 1 to the Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement – Propagation of Distributions using a Monte Carlo Method. Joint Committee for Guides in Metrology, 1st edn. (2007)
- M.G. Cox, P.M. Harris, Software Support for Metrology Best Practice Guide No. 6 – Uncertainty Evaluation, Technical Report (NPL, UK, 2004), ISSN 1471-4124
- G. Buonanno, G. Ficco, G. Giovinco, G. Molinar, Ten Years of Experience in Modeling Pressure Balances in Liquid Media up to Few GPa (Universita degli Studi di Cassino, 2007), ISBN 978-88-8317-037-9
- R.L. Burden, J.D. Faires, Numerical Analysis (Brooks/Cole, 2001), ISBN 0-534-38216-9
- R. Willink, A Generalization of the Welch-Satterthwaite Formula for Use with Correlated Uncertainty Components, Metrologia 44, 340 (2007) [CrossRef]
- G. Molinar, M. Bergoglio, W. Sabuga, P. Otal, G. Ayildiz, Calculation of Effective Area A0 for Six Piston-cylinder Assemblies of Pressure Balances. Results of the EUROMET Project 740, Metrologia 42, S197 (2005) [CrossRef]
- M.G. Cox, P.M. Harris, Software Specifications for Uncertainty Evaluation. Technical Report (NPL, UK, 2006), ISSN 1744-475
- R.R. Cordero, G. Seckmeyer, D. Pissulla , F. Labbe, Uncertainty of experimental integrals: application to the UV index calculation, Metrologia 45, 1 (2008) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.