Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 1, Number 1, 2010
|Page(s)||17 - 20|
|Published online||19 April 2010|
- Umwelt- und Prognose Institut e.V., Folgen einer globalen Massenmotorisierung, UPI-Report No. 35, 1995 [Google Scholar]
- DELPHI, Worldwide Emissions Standards – Passenger Cars & Light Duty Trucks, DELPHI annual report, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- EC/692/2008, Commission Regulation (EC) No. 692/2008 of 18 July 2008 implementing and amending, Regulation (EC) No. 715/2007 of the European Parliament and of the Council on type-approval of motor vehicles with respect to emissions from light passenger and commercial vehicles (Euro 5 and Euro 6) and on access to vehicle repair and maintenance information, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Instruments for measuring vehicle exhaust emissions. Part 1: Metrological and technical requirements. Part 2: Metrological controls and performance tests, OIML R-99, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- J. Schlatter, Measurement of Particles in Aerosols – Challenges and Solutions, Chimia 63, 665 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Schlatter, LAPAZ – a laser particle counter as a primary number concentration standard, J. Aerosol Science 35, 901 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 11614, Reciprocating internal combustion compression-ignition engines – Apparatus for measurement of the opacity and for determination of the light absorption coefficient of exhaust gas, 1999 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.