Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 1, Number 1, 2010
|Page(s)||7 - 9|
|Published online||19 April 2010|
- F. Pavese, An introduction to data modeling principles in metrology and testing, in Data Modeling for Metrology and Testing in Measurement Science. Series: Modeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology, edited by F. Pavese, A.B. Forbes (Birkhäuser, Boston, 2009), Chap. 1, pp. 1–30
- F. Pavese, A metrologist viewpoint on some statistical issues concerning the comparison of non-repeated measurement data, namely MRA key comparisons, Measurement 39, 821 (2006) [CrossRef]
- R.N. Kacker, R.U. Datla, A.C. Parr, Statistical analysis of CIPM key comparisons based on the ISO, Metrologia 41, 340 (2004) [CrossRef]
- F. Pavese, The Definition of the Measurand in Key Comparisons: lessons learnt with thermal standards, Metrologia 44, 327 (2007) [CrossRef]
- F. Pavese, Metrologia 42, L10 (2005)
- P. Ciarlini, M.G. Cox, F. Pavese, G. Regoliosi, The use of a mixture of probability distributions in temperature interlaboratory comparisons, Metrologia 41, 116 (2004) [CrossRef]
- D.L. Duewer, A comparison of location estimators for interlaboratory data contaminated with value and uncertainty outliers, Accred. Qual. Assur. 13, 193 (2008) [CrossRef]
- R.J. Douglas, A.G. Steele, Pair-differences chi-squared statistics for Key Comparisons, Metrologia 43, 89 (2006) [CrossRef]
- A.G. Steele, R.J. Douglas, Establishing confidence from measurement comparisons, Measur. Sci. Technol. 19, 064003 (2008), doi: 10.1088/0957-0233/19/6/064003
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.