Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 14, 2023
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||28 June 2023|
- S.M. Obeidat, S. Raman, An intelligent sampling method for inspecting free-form surfaces, Int. J. Adv. Manufactur. Technol. 40, 1125–1136 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Li, Z.G. Liu, Method for determining the probing points for efficient measurement and reconstruction of freeform surfaces, Measur. Sci. Technol. 14, 1280–1288 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Zhang, Y.P. Chen, K.Q. Huang, The design of the sampling parameters for CMM of free-form surfaces, MATEC Web Conf. 355, 03066 (2022) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Wong, W.S. Luk, P.A. Heng, Sampling with Hammersley and Halton points, J. Graphics Tools 2, 9–24 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Zhang, Y.P. Chen, M.M. Xie, Adaptive distribution of measurement points of free-form surfaces based on curvature, Mach. Tool Hydraulics 47, 6–9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Wen, D.X. Wang, L. Fang, Sampling strategy for free-form surface inspection by using coordinate measuring machines, Appl. Mech. Mater. 532, 106–112 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Q. Guo, B.Y. Sheng, X.C. Lu, Adaptive sampling algorithm for free-form surface based on triangle mesh model, Comput. Integr. Manufactur. Syst. 28, 1–16 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- R.Z. Yan, W.H. Zhang, An adaptive measurement technology of free-form surface based on dispersed curvature, Manufactur. Autom. 40, 153–156 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.Y. He, H.Y. Jia, L.Z. Guo, Adaptive sampling strategy for free-form surface based on CAD mode, Adv. Mater. Res. 542–543, 541–544 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ainsworth, M. Ristic, D. Brujic, CAD-based measurement path planning for free-form shapes using contact probes, Int. J. Adv. Manufactur. Technol. 16, 23–31 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mansour, A developed algorithm for simulation of blades to reduce the measurement points and time on coordinate measuring machine (CMM), Measurement 54, 51–57 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, K. Bu, Y. Dong, Optimal sampling strategy for aero-engine blade inspection with coordinate measuring machine, Hangkong Dongli Xuebao/J. Aerospace Power 34, 168–176 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kamrani, E. Abouel Nasr, A. Al-Ahmari, Feature-based design approach for integrated CAD and computer-aided inspection planning, Int. J. Adv. Manufactur. Technol. 76, 2159–2183 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.F. ElKott, S.C. Veldhuis, Isoparametric line sampling for the inspection planning of sculptured surfaces, Comput. Aided Des. 37, 189–200 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.F. ElKott, S.C. Veldhuis, CAD-based sampling for CMM inspection of models with sculptured features, Eng. Comput. 23, 187–206 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Elkott, H.A. Elmaraghy, Automatic sampling for CMM inspection planning of free-form surfaces, Int. J. Product. Res. 40, 2653–2676 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zahmati, H. Amirabadi, V. Mehrad, A hybrid measurement sampling method for accurate inspection of geometric errors on freeform surfaces, Measurement 122, 155–167 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Yu, Y.J. Zhang, Y. Chen, Adaptive sampling method for CMM oriented to point cloud machined free-form surfaces, Technol. Test 670, 118–122 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.Y. He, Y.C. Sang, K.R. Pang, An improved adaptive sampling strategy for freeform surface inspection on CMM, Int. J. Adv. Manufactur. Technol. 96, 1521–1535 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Chen, N.Q. Shang, Comparison of GA, ACO algorithm, and PSO algorithm for path optimization on free-form surfaces using coordinate measuring machines, Eng. Res. Express 3, 4 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Y.D. Dong, Y.X. Wang, D.X. Liu, Halton points sampling strategy and performance analysis for triangle plane, J. Computer-Aided Des. Comput. Graph. 8, 1063–1068 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.