Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 12, 2021
Topical Issue - Advances in Metrology and Quality Engineering
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 December 2021|
- Q. Yang, C. Butler, An object-oriented model of measurement systems, in IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference Sensing, Processing, Networking. IMTC Proceedings 47, 104–107 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D. Flack, Good practice guide no. 130: Co-ordinate measuring machine task-specific measurement uncertainties (2013) [Online]. Available: https://www.npl.co.uk/special-pages/guides/gpg130_machine [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Avison, G. Fitzgerald, Information Systems Development: Methodologies, Techniques and Tools McGraw-Hill (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Yang, C. Butler, On framework of measurement science, in Proc. XV IMEKO World Congress (June 1997) (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Heredia, I.-S. Fan, F. Romero, P. Lowenthal, An approach to knowledge representation and performance measurement for a quality engineering system, IFIP Adv. Inf. Commun. Technol. 154–162 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Vim − international vocabulary of metrology [Online]. Available: https://www.ceinorme.it/en/normazione-en/vim-en.html [Google Scholar]
- Evaluation of measurement data — guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement. in: Joint committee for guides in metrology 100 (sept. 2008), pp. 2–51. [Online]. Available: http://www.bipm.org/utils/common/documents/ jcgm/JCGM_100_2008_E.pdf [Google Scholar]
- S. Bell, A beginner's guide to uncertainty of measurement gpg11. [Online]. Available: https://www.npl.co.uk/gpgs/corrosion-control-checklist [Google Scholar]
- G. Booch, J. Rumbaugh, The Unified Modeling Language User Guide, Addison-Wesley (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Feng, Rule model of feature inspection and resource selection for dimensional measurement planning. [Online]. Available: http://www.innovation4.cn/library/r46616 [Google Scholar]
- N. Marwaha, K. Bevan, Strategic planning for coordinate metrology (2016) [Online]. Available: http://eprintspublications.npl.co.uk/id/eprint/7130 [Google Scholar]
- V. Barwick, E. Prichard, Terminology in analytical measurement: Introduction to vim 3 (2011) [Online]. Available: https://www.eurachem.org/images/stories/Guides/pdf/TAM_2011_Final_web.pdf [Google Scholar]
- T.N.M.C. of the Singapore Productivity and S. Board. Mar. (2019) [Online]. Available: https://www.sac-accreditation.gov.sg/files/documents/laboratory-accreditation/testing-and-calibration-documents/calibration-and-measurement-field/Technical-Guide-1-29-Mar-2019.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D. Flack, Good practice guide no. 41 cmm measurement strategies, (2014) [Online]. Available: https://www.npl.co.uk/special-pages/guides/gpg41_cmm.pdf?ext= [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Vo, Q. Hoang, Transformation of uml class diagram into owl ontology, J. Inf. Telecommun. 4, 1–16 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cranefield, M. Purvis, Uml as an ontology modelling language, Jan. (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.