Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 11, 2020
|Number of page(s)||21|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) reference manual − Chrysler, Ford, GM (under the auspices of the Automotive Industry Action Group, AIAG), 4th Edition (June 2010, ISBN#: 978-1-60-534211-5) [Google Scholar]
- NIST Reference on Constants, Units, and Uncertainty, online access through: https://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Uncertainty/index.html [Google Scholar]
- Evaluation of Measurement Data − An Introduction to the Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement and Related Documents, JCGM 104, 1st Edition (July 2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. van Belle, Statistical Rules of Thumb, 2nd Edition, 39–40 (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics, 2008, ISBN#: 978-0-470-14448-0) [Google Scholar]
- Jay L. Devore, Probability and Statistics for Engineering and the Sciences, 8th Edition (Cengage Learning Publisher, 2012, ISBN#: 978-81-315-1839-7) [Google Scholar]
- Shalabh, Dept. of Mathematics & Statistics/Indian Institute of Technology, online Simple Linear Regression Analysis lecture notes. http://home.iitk.ac.in/∼shalab/econometrics/Chapter2-Econometrics-SimpleLinearRegressionAnalysis.pdf [Google Scholar]
- G. James, D. Witten, T. Hastie, R. Tibshirani, An Introduction to Statistical Learning with Applications in R, 7th Edition (Springer, 2017, ISBN#: 978-1-4614-7138-7 (eBook)) [Google Scholar]
- C. Heumann, M. Schomaker, Shalabh, Introduction to Statistics and Data Analysis (Springer International Publishing Switzerland, 2016, ISBN#: 978-3-319- 46162–5 (eBook)) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.