Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 11, 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- International Organization of Legal Metrology (OIML) R 111-1, 1–77 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. Buchner, Automatic testing facility for determining liquids and solids density; and determining the volume of E1 weights, in 20th IMEKO TC3 Int. Conf. Meas. Force, Mass Torque, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Gupta, Practical Density Mesurement and Hydrometery (British Library Cataloguing, 2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Thiesen, T. A. M. International Bureau of Weights and Measures, 1975 [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Bowman, R.M. Schoonover, J. Res. Natl. Bur. Stand. Sect. C Eng. Instrum. 71C, 179 (1967) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS), Precise Determination of Volume and Density of Solid Bodies, 1–2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Buchner, Development and realisation of a fully automatic testing facility for determining the volume of E1 weights up to 50 kg based on hydrostaticweighing, in 19th IMEKO World Congress 2009 (2009), vol. 1, pp. 182– 185 [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Lee, W.G. Lee, M. Abdurahman, K.P. Kim, Density mesurement system for weights of 1 kg to 20 kg using hydrostatic weighing, Int. J. Mod. Phys. Conf. Ser. 24, 1360026–1 to 1360026–6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Sayed, B.S. Azzam, M.Z. Abdou, A.A. Eltawil, Adv. Mater. Res. 909, 127–134 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Sayed, A.B.S. Azzam, B.M.Z. Abdou, A.A. Eltawil, Design, control and optimization of the weighing mechanism for the HWA-NIS up to 20 kg, in Proc. − 2016 3rd Int. Conf. Inf. Sci. Control Eng. ICISCE 2016, 2016, pp. 302–307 [Google Scholar]
- G. Richard, Budynas, J. Keith Nisbett, Mech. Eng. Des. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Mohamed, M.A. Bayoumi, A.A. Eltawil, A.E. Abuelezz, Int. J. Innov. Res. Sci. Eng. Technol. 3, 12735–12741 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Picard, R.S. Davis, M. Gläser, K. Fujii, Metrologia 45, 149–155 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tanaka, G. Girard, R. Davis, A. Peuto, N. Bignell, Metrologia 38, 301–309 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Bringas, Handbook of comparative world steel standards (ASTM DS67B). Library of Congress Cataloging (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bell, ‘A Beginner's Guide to Uncertainty of Measurement' (National Physical Laboratory, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.