Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 10, 2019
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 September 2019|
- A. Hsu, Carlin Rosengartin, A. Wein Furter, Y. Xie, Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency in Developing countries: Contribution to Reducing Global emission, United Nations Environment Programme, Third Report, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- The Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission (National Solar Mission), Launched by MNNRES, Govt of India, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- S. Basu Pal, T. Belel, K. Das (Bhattacharya), D. Mukherjee, A Simple cost Effective method of Characterizing PV Cell/Modules using Supercapacitor, in WCPEC6-November-2014, Kyoto, Japan, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- S. Basu Pal, K. Das (Bhattacharya), D. Mukherjee, D. Paul, Electrical characterization of PV modules employing supercapactors − a scalable method for field metrology, in International Conference on Renewable Energies and Power Quality(ICREPQ), Spain, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- S. Basu Pal, K. Das (Bhattacharya), D. Mukherjee, D. Paul, Estimating of curve tracing time in supercapacitor based PV characterization, J. Inst. Eng. (India) Ser. B 385-391 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kuai, S. Yuvarajan, An electronic load for testing photovoltaic panels, J. Power Sources 154 , 308–313 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sahbela, N. Hassan, M.M. Abdelhameed, A. Zekry, Experimental performance characterization of photovoltaic modules using DAQ, Energy Proc. 36 , 323–332 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Mahmoud, Transient analysis of a PV power generator charging a capacitor for measurement of the I-V characteristics, Renew. Energy 31, 2198–2206 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- F. Spertino, J. Ahmad, A. Ciocia, P. Di Leo, A.F. Murtaza, M. Chiaberge, Capacitor charging method for I-V curve tracer and MPPT in photovoltaic systems, Solar Energy 119 , 461–473 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Erkaya, P. Moses, S. Marsillac, On-site characterization of PV modules using a portable, MOSFET based capacitive load, in 43rd IEEE Photovoltaic Specialist conference (2016) pp. 3119–3122 [Google Scholar]
- Zhikong et al., A capacitor based fast I–V characteristics I–V tester for photovoltaic arrays, Energy Proc. 145, 381–387 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Maxwell Technologies Supercapacitor Technical Note, link: http://www.afs.enea.it/project/oldprojects/protosphera/Proto-Sphera_Full_Documents/Messa_in_Opera_Multi-Pinch/Alimentazioni_con_SuperCapacitors/Alimentatore_Pinch/Maxwell/07%20UC%20vs%20Batteries.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- D.L. King, W.E. Boyson, J.A. Kratochvill, Photovoltaic Array Performance Model, Sandia Report, No: SAND2004-3535, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- AVX Supercapacitor, Available Online http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/2310575.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Montgomery, E.A. Peck, G. Geoffrey Vining, in Introduction to Linear Regression Analysis , 5th edn. (Willey Publishers, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Louwen et al., Comprehensive characterization and analysis of PV module performance under real operating conditions, Prog. Photovolt. Res. Appl. 25 , 218–232 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.