Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 9, 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 December 2018|
- G. Rietveld, J. van der Beek, M. Kraft, Evaluation of low-ohmic resistance measurement capabilities between VSL and NIST, in 2012 Conference on Precision Electromagnetic Measurements (CPEM'12), pp. 195–196 [Google Scholar]
- G. Rietveld, J.H.N. van der Beek, Automated high-ohmic resistance bridge with voltage and current null detection, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 62 , 1760–1765 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Galliana, E. Gasparotto, Analysis of a national comparison in the field of electrical low dc resistance, Meas. J. 52 , 64–70 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Houtzager, G. Rietveld, Automated low-ohmic resistance measurements at the μΩ/Ω level, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 56 , 406–409 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Lenicek, D. Ilic, L. Ferkovic, High value resistance comparison using modified wheatstone bridge based on current detection, Measurement 46 , 4388–4393 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Galliana, P.P. Capra, E. Gasparotto, Evaluation of two alternative methods to calibrate ultrahigh value resistors at INRIM, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 60 , 965–970 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Stambuk, R. Malaric, Measurement system for precise comparison of low ohmic resistance standards, Measurement 66 , 161–167 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Braudaway, Precision resistors: a review of the techniques of measurement, advantages, disadvantages, and results, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 48 , 884–888 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- R. Malaric, I. Lenieek, A. Sala, Scaling of resistance standards in the primary electromagnetic laboratory of Croatia, Measurement 34 , 347–353 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fluke Corporation, Calibration: Philosophy in Practice, 2nd edn. (Fluke Corporation, May 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Low Level Measurements Handbook: Precision DC Current, Voltage, and Resistance Measurements, 6th edn., Section 2 (Keithley, Cleveland, OH) [Google Scholar]
- F. Galliana, P.P. Capra, E. Gasparotto, Metrological management of the high dc resistance scale at INRIM, Measurement 42 , 314–321 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Instruction Manual, SR 1010 Resistance Transfer Standard, Manual part number 8502 (Electro Scientific Industries, August 1974) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lisowski, K. Krawczyk, Resistance scaling from 10 kΩ up to 100 TΩ with new designs of Hamon transfer devices, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 62 , 1749–1754 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Tadros, R.S.M. Ali, Automated accurate high value resistances measurement in the range from 100 kΩ to 100 MΩ at NIS, Measurement 45 , 988 –992 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Boella, P.P. Capra, C. Cassiago, R. Cerri, G.M. Reedtz, A. Sosso, Traceability of the 10 kΩ Standard at IEN, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 50 , 245–248 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J 100:2008, Evaluation of Measurement Data: Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement, 1st edn. (2008). Previously BIPM, IEC, IFCC, ISO, IUPAC, IUPAP, OIML, Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement, 1st edn. (1993). http://www.bipm.org/utils/common/documents/jcgm/JCGM_100_2008_E.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.