Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||15 December 2017|
- CIE TC2-64, High speed testing methods for LED, Draft 7.3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hulett, Improved photometric testing for high-power LEDs, single pulse: fast measurements, Photonics Spectra (2015) [Google Scholar]
- LED luminaire lifetime: recommendations for testing and reporting, Solid-state lighting product quality initiative, second edn (2011) [Google Scholar]
- CEN EN13032-4:2015, Light and lighting, Measurement and presentation of photometric data of lamps and luminaires, Part 4: LED lamps, modules and luminaires (European Committee for Standardization, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Kostowski, Reliable spectroradiometry (Spectroradiometry Consulting, La Plata, MD, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Colorimetry: understanding of the CIE system, edited by J. Schanda (Wiley-Interscience, A John-Wiey & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Optical radiometry, edited by A.C. Parr, U. Datla, J.L. Gardner, Vol. 41 (Elsevier Academic Press, San Diego, CA, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Vuelban, N. van der Leden, ENG05 Deliverable D1.1.4 report “A tristimulus meter for pulse mode operated SSL”, VSL, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- L. Grodzki, The comparison of the pulse and constant-current LED driving, Prz. Elektrotech. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hulett, Ensure your light measurement method doesn't undervalue your LEDs, LEDs Magazine (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Forbes, Approaches to evaluating measurement uncertainty, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 3, 71–77 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- VSL instruction for spectral responsivity calibration. VSL-Kal-Optica/Winstr/018 [Google Scholar]
- C. Robbe, N. Nsiampa, A. Oukara, A. Papy, Quantification of the uncertainties of high-speed camera measurements, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 5, 201 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.