Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||15 December 2017|
- CIE TC2-64, High speed testing methods for LED, Draft 7.3 (2015)
- J. Hulett, Improved photometric testing for high-power LEDs, single pulse: fast measurements, Photonics Spectra (2015)
- LED luminaire lifetime: recommendations for testing and reporting, Solid-state lighting product quality initiative, second edn (2011)
- CEN EN13032-4:2015, Light and lighting, Measurement and presentation of photometric data of lamps and luminaires, Part 4: LED lamps, modules and luminaires (European Committee for Standardization, 2015)
- H.J. Kostowski, Reliable spectroradiometry (Spectroradiometry Consulting, La Plata, MD, 1997)
- Colorimetry: understanding of the CIE system, edited by J. Schanda (Wiley-Interscience, A John-Wiey & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, 2007)
- Optical radiometry, edited by A.C. Parr, U. Datla, J.L. Gardner, Vol. 41 (Elsevier Academic Press, San Diego, CA, 2005)
- E.M. Vuelban, N. van der Leden, ENG05 Deliverable D1.1.4 report “A tristimulus meter for pulse mode operated SSL”, VSL, 2013
- L. Grodzki, The comparison of the pulse and constant-current LED driving, Prz. Elektrotech. (2013)
- J. Hulett, Ensure your light measurement method doesn't undervalue your LEDs, LEDs Magazine (2017)
- A.B. Forbes, Approaches to evaluating measurement uncertainty, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 3, 71–77 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- VSL instruction for spectral responsivity calibration. VSL-Kal-Optica/Winstr/018
- C. Robbe, N. Nsiampa, A. Oukara, A. Papy, Quantification of the uncertainties of high-speed camera measurements, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 5, 201 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.