Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||27 November 2017|
- R.E. Walpole, R.H. Myers, Probability and Statistics for Engineers and Scientists, 5th edn. (Macmillan Publishing Company, London, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- C. Eisenhart, The interpretation of certain regression methods and their use in biological and industrial research, Ann. Math. Stat. 10, 162–186 (1939) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Williams, A note on regression methods in calibration, Technometrics 11, 189–192 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Parker, G.G. Vining, S.R. Wilson, J.L. Szarka III, N.G. Johnson, The prediction properties of inverse and reverse regression for the simple linear calibration problem, J. Qual. Technol. 42, 332–347 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Casella, R.L. Berger, Statistical Inference, 2nd edn. (Duxbury, Pacific Grove, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Krutchkoff, Classical and inverse regression methods, Technometrics 9, 425–439 (1967) [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Shukla, P. Datta, Comparison of the inverse estimator with the classical estimator subject to a preliminary test in linear calibration, J. Stat. Plan. Inference 12, 93–102 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Oman, An exact formula for the M.S.E. of the inverse estimator in the linear calibration problem, J. Stat. Plan. Inference 11, 189–196 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- W. Fuller, Measurement Error Models (John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, 1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Pham-Gia, N. Turkkan, E. Marchand, Density of the ratio of two normal random variables and applications, Commun. Stat. Theory Methods 35, 1569–1591 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Tsoulfanidis, Measurement and Detection of Radiation (Hemisphere Publishing Corporation, Washington, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- A. Papanicolaou, Taylor Approximation and the Delta Method (coursehero, Stanford, 2009), 103 p. [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Krutchkoff, Classical and inverse regression methods in extrapolation, Technometrics 11, 605–608 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- J. Berkson, Estimation of a linear function for a calibration line; consideration of a recent proposal, Technometrics 11, 647–660 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- M. Halpern, On inverse estimation in linear regression, Technometrics 12, 727–736 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Suh, Methods for the Calculation of Uncertainty in Analytical Chemistry, KAERI/TR1602/2000 Korean Language (Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute, Daejeon, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- C. Osborne, Statistical calibration: a review, Int. Stat. Rev. 59, 309–336 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lwin, J.S. Maritz, An analysis of the linear calibration controversy from the perspective of compound estimation, Technometrics 24, 235–242 (1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.