Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 June 2017|
- A.R. El-Sersy, N.E. Khaled, S.A. Eman, Characterization of Cs-137 beam for calibration and dosimetric applications, Int. J. Nucl. Energy Sci. Eng. 2, 62–64 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Minniti, S.M. Seltzer, Calibration of a 137Cs γ-ray beam irradiator using large size chambers, Appl. Radiat. Isot. 65, 401–406 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- ISO-4037-1:1996(E), X and Gamma Reference Radiation for Calibrating Dosimeters and Dose Rate Meters for Determining Their Response as a Function of Photon Energy (ISO, Geneva, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- E. Fernandes, D. Freire, A.C. de Freitas, C.E. de Almeida, The radiation field characteristics of a 137Cs source used for calibration of radiation protection instruments, Appl. Radiat. Isot. 61, 1425–1430 (2004) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Nathuram, Photon attenuation characteristics of radiation shielding materials, in IRPA10 (2005) P-6a-327 [Google Scholar]
- ISO, Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement, 2nd edn. (ISO, Geneva, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Safety Reports Series No. 16, Calibration of Radiation Protection Monitoring Instruments (International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- CCRI (I)/13-22, International Atomic Energy Agency. Activities of the dosimetry and medical radiation physics section. Activities in 2011 and 2012 [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Kang, D.J. Rhee, Y.R. Kang, J.K. Kim, D.H. Jeong, Determination of TRS-398 quality factors for Cs-137 gamma rays in reference dosimetry, Prog. Med. Phys. 25, 123–127 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Moon, D.J. Rhee, J.K. Kim, Y.-R. Kang, M.W. Lee, H. Lim, D.H. Jeong, Reference dosimetry and calibration of glass dosimeters for Cs-137 gamma-rays, Prog. Med. Phys. 24, 140–144 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Minniti, L. Czap, Comparison of the air kerma standards for Cs-137 and Co-60 gamma-ray beams between the IAEA and the NIST, Metrologia 48, 1–8 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Shultis, R.E. Faw, SHLDUTIL: A Code for Useful Shielding Data (Department of Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Shultis, R.E. Faw, Radiation Shielding (American Nuclear Society, La Grange Park, IL, 2000), ISBN 0-89448-456-7 [Google Scholar]
- F.H. Attix, Introduction to Radiological Physics and Radiation Dosimetry (Wiley VCH, 1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Verhaegan, E. van Dijk, H. Thierens, A. Aalbers, J. Seuntjens, Calibration of low activity Ir-192 brachytherapy sources in terms of reference air kerma rate with large spherical ionization chambers, Phys. Med. Biol. 37, 2071–2082 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Steele, C.M. Petrie, K. Herminghuysen, T.E. Blue, Evaluation of the shadow shield technique for the measurement of scattered radiation, Health Phys. 101, 59–66 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- TECDOC-1585, Measurement Uncertainty: A Practical Guide for Secondary Standards Dosimetry Laboratories (International Atomic Energy Authority (IAEA), 2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.