Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- A.K. Bandyopadhyay, A.C. Gupta, Realization of a national practical pressure scale for pressures up to 500 MPa, Metrologia 36, 681–688 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.L.M. Heydemann, W.E. Welch, Piston gauges, in Experimental thermodynamics, edited by B. Leneindre and B. Voder (Butterworths, London, 1975), Vol. II, pp. 147–201 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Eltawil, Investigation of a primary system for measurement and calibration of pressure, Ph.D. thesis, Ain Shams University, Cairo, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Dadson, S.L. Lewis, G.N. Peggs, The pressure balance − theory and practice (HMSO, London, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kobata, D.A. Olson, Accurate determination of differential pressure between two pressure balances using a pressure transducer, in SICE, Japan (2003), pp. 2125–2130 [Google Scholar]
- NIS Calibration certificate No. NIS-13/2013 [Google Scholar]
- NIS Calibration certificate of Thermo-hygrometer No. 27/32-1/2015 [Google Scholar]
- NIS Calibration certificate of Digital Pressure Indicator No.Yokogawa-Abs/2015 [Google Scholar]
- Organization International De Metrologie Legale, OIML R110-1994 (E) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Bean, “NIST Pressure Calibration Service”, NIST Special Publication 250-39 (U.S. Department of Commerce Technology Administration, National Institute of Standards and Technology, U.S.A., 1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European cooperation for Accreditation of Laboratories Publication Reference EAL-G26, Edition, 1 July 1997 [Google Scholar]
- A. Eltawil, S. Gelany, A. Magrabi, Traceability of NIS Piston-Cylinder Assemblies up to 500 MPa, PTB-Mitteilungen 12, 289–292 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.