- ISO 9000:2005, Quality management systems – Fundamentals and vocabulary (ISO, Switzerland, 2005)
- ISO 9001 2008, Quality management systems – Requirements (ISO, Switzerland, 2008)
- ISO/TR 10017:2003, Guidance on statistical techniques for ISO 9001:2000 (ISO, Switzerland, 2003)
- ISO 5725-1:1994/Cor 1:1998, Accuracy (trueness and precision) of measurement methods and results – Part 1: General principles and definitions (ISO, Switzerland, 1994/1998)
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories (ISO, Switzerland, 2005)
- S. Eichstädt, C. Elster, Reliable uncertainty evaluation for ODE parameter estimation − a comparison, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 490, 012230 (2014) [CrossRef]
- O.M. Vasilevskyi, Advanced mathematical model of measuring the starting torque motors, Tekhn. Elektrodin. 6, 76 (2013)
- V. Subrahmanyan, Electric drives (McGraw-Hill, USA, 1996), p. 715
- L. Klaus, T. Bruns, M. Kobusch, Modelling of a dynamic torque calibration device and determination of model parameters, ACTA IMEKO 3, 14 (2014) [CrossRef]
- O.M. Vasilevskyi, A frequency method for dynamic uncertainty evaluation of measurement during modes of dynamic operation, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 6, 202 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- D. Röske et al., Metrological characterization of a 1 N m torque standard machine at PTB, Metrologia 51, 87 (2014) [CrossRef]
- F. Tegtmeier et al., Investigation of transfer standards in the highest range up to 50 MN within EMRP project Sib 63, in XXI IMEKO World Congress, Prague, Czech Republic, 2015 (2015)
- C. Schlegel, H. Kahmann, R. Kumme, MN·m torque calibration for nacelle test benches using transfer standards, ACTA IMEKO 5, 12 (2016) [CrossRef]
- O.M. Vasilevskyi, Calibration method to assess the accuracy of measurement devices using the theory of uncertainty, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 5, 403 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- GUM, Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (ISO, Genf, 2008)
- O.M. Vasilevskyi, Methods of determining the recalibration interval measurement tools based on the concept of uncertainty, Tekhn. Elektrodin. 6, 81 (2014)
Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||08 March 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.