Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 7, Number 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- C. Arcona, T.A. Dow, The role of knife sharpness in the slitting of plastic films, J. Mater. Sci. 31, 1327–1334 (1996) [CrossRef]
- R.R. Meehan, J. Kumar, M. Earl, E. Svenson, S.J. Burns, The role of blade sharpness in cutting instabilities of polyethylene terephthalate, J. Mater. Sci. Lett. 18, 93–95 (1999) [CrossRef]
- G.A. Reilly, B.A.O. McCormack, D. Taylor, Cutting sharpness measurement: a critical review, J. Mater. Proc. Tech. 153–154, 261–267 (2004) [CrossRef]
- C.T. McCarthy, M. Hussey, M.D. Gilchrist, On the sharpness of straight edge blades in cutting soft solids: Part I – indentation experiments, Eng. Fracture Mech. 74, 2205–2224 (2007) [CrossRef]
- C.T. McCarthy, A.N. Annaidh, M.D. Gilchrist, On the sharpness of straight edge blades in cutting soft solids: Part II – Analysis of blade geometry, Eng. Fracture Mech. 77, 437–451 (2010) [CrossRef]
- S. Schuldt, G. Arnold, J. Roschy, Y. Schneider, H. Rohm, Defined abrasion procedures for cutting blades and comparative mechanical and geometrical wear characterization, Wear 300, 38–43 (2013) [CrossRef]
- R.R. Meehan, S.J. Burns, Mechanics of Slitting and Cutting Webs, Exp. Mech. 38, 103–109 (1997) [CrossRef]
- H. Lüthje, R. Bandorf, S. Biehl, B. Stint, Thin film sensor for wear detection of cutting tools, Sens. Actuat. A 116, 133–136 (2004) [CrossRef]
- S. Osawa, S. Ito, Y. Shimizu, S. Jang, W. Gao, T. Fukuda, A. Kato, K. Kubota, Cutting Edge Height Measurement of a Rotary Cutting Tool by a Laser Displacement Sensor, J. Adv. Mech. Des. Syst. 6, 815–828 (2012)
- B.H. Freyer, P.S. Heyns, N.J. Theron, Comparing orthogonal force and unidirectional strain component processing for tool condition monitoring, J. Intell. Manufacturing 25, 473–487 (2014) [CrossRef]
- C. Wang, K. Cheng, X. Chen, T. Minton, R. Rakowski, Design of an instrumented smart cutting tool and its implementation and application perspectives, Smart Mater. Struct. 23, 035019 (2014) [CrossRef]
- F. D’Aponte, G. D’Emilia, S. Lupinetti, E. Natale, P. Pasqualoni, Uncertainty of slip measurements in a cutting system of converting machinery for diapers production, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 6, 304 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- C. Cristalli, N. Paone, R.M. Rodrıguez, Mechanical fault detection of electric motors by laser vibrometer and accelerometer measurements, Mech. Syst. Signal. Process. 20, 1350–1361 (2006) [CrossRef]
- Z. Chen, Y. Shao, Dynamic simulation of spur gear with tooth root crack propagating along tooth width and crack depth, Eng. Fail. Anal. 18, 2149–2164 (2011) [CrossRef]
- N. Tandon, A. Choudhury, A review of vibration and acoustic measurement methods for the detection of defects in rolling element bearings, Tribo. Int. 32, 469–480 (1999) [CrossRef]
- Z. Kiral, H. Karagulle, Simulation and analysis of vibration signals generated by rolling element bearing with defects, Tribo. Int. 36, 667–678 (2003) [CrossRef]
- Z. Kıral, H. Karagulle, Vibration analysis of rolling element bearings with various defects under the action of an unbalanced force, Mech. Syst. Signal Process. 20, 1967–1991 (2006) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.