Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 6, Number 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 February 2015|
- C. Decusatis, Handbook of applied photometry (American institute of physics (AIP), New York, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- D. Schreuder, Outdoor lighting: Physics, vision and perception (Springer, Heidelberg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Ringorrango importation of products [homepage on the internet], Spain, http://www.ringorrango.es/ [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Ientilucci, Measurement of the spectral distribution of gas discharge, fluorescent and incandescent sources (Rochester Institute of Technology, College of Science, Center for Imaging Science, Digital Imaging and Remote Sensing Laboratory, New York, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Commercial lighting company [homepage on the internet], Florida, http://www.clcbulbs.com/ [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Abd-Elmageed, Detector-based traceability chain for spectral irradiance using tunable laser based facility at PTB [dissertation] (Braunschweig University, Germany, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- IES guide to lamp seasoning (Illuminating Engineering Society (IES), New York, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Reda, A.A. Abd-Elmageed, On the use of spectral Lamp lines in the Monochromator Calibration. J. Trends Adv. Sci. Eng. 4, 22–25 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Illuminance meter LMT-B520 manual, Lichtmesstechnik (LMT) company, Berlin [Google Scholar]
- E.M. El-moghazy, A technical study of the development of working standard lamps for lighting applications [dissertation] (Ein Shames University, Egypt, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- CIE Standard Colorimetric Observers (International Commission on Illumination (CIE), Vienna, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (GUM) (International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Switzerland, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- The expression of uncertainty and confidence in measurement, 3rd edn. (United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS), United Kingdom, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.