Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 5, Number 4, 2014
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 December 2014|
- ISO/IEC Guide 98-1:2009, Uncertainty of measurement – Part 1: Introduction to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (Geneva, Switzerland, ISO, 2009), p. 32 [Google Scholar]
- IEC GUIDE 115-2007, Application of uncertainty of measurement to conformity assessment activities in the electrotechnical sector (Geneva, Switzerland, IEC, 2007), p. 54 [Google Scholar]
- Evaluation of measurement data. An introduction to the Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement and related documents, JCGM 104 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Evaluation of measurement data. Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement, JCGM 100, GUM 1995 with minor corrections, 1st edn. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Birch, Estimating Uncertainties in Testing, An Intermediate Guide to Estimating and Reporting, Uncertainty of Measurement in Testing (Measurement Good Practice Guide N° 36, British Measurement and Testing Association, 2001), p. 36, ISSN 1368-6550 [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Vasilevskyi, Rationing of metrological reliability parameters (Visnik Vinnitskogo politekhnichnogo institutu, Ukraine, 2011), Vol. 4, pp. 9–13, http://visnyk.vntu.edu.ua/article/view/1624 [Google Scholar]
- M. Dorozhovets, Z. Warsza, Evaluation of the uncertainty type A of autocorrelated measurement observations. Measurement Automation and Monitoring 2, 20–24 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Sysoev, Analysis of the drift of the metrological characteristics of measuring devices by means of Markov chains. Meas. Tech. 1, 19–24 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Sysoev, Analysis of the duration of metrologically reliable operation of measuring instruments by stochastic extrapolation techniques. Meas. Tech. 1, 8–15 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Sysoev, A.I. Tikhomirova, Analysis of the operational stability of measurement instruments by stochastic prediction of drift in their metrological characteristics. Meas. Tech. 6, 613– 621 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Vasilevskyi, Advanced mathematical model of measuring the starting torque motors (Tekhnichna elektrodinamika, Ukraine, 2013), Vol. 6, pp. 76–81, http://techned.org.ua/eng/index.php?option=com˙content–&"view=article–&"id=595–&"Itemid=77 [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Vasilevskyi, A.V. Podzharenko, Evaluation of the measurement uncertainty of moment of inertia of the rotor in the amplitude of torsional vibrations (Visnyk Vinnytskogo politekhnichnogo instytutu, Ukraine), Vol. 4, pp. 5–9. http://visnyk.vntu.edu.ua/article/view/754 [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Vasilevskyi, Researches of metrology descriptions of mean measuring of moment inertia rotors electromotors. Proceedings of National Aviation University (2013), Vol. 2, pp. 62–67 (in Ukraine) http://jrnl.nau.edu.ua/index.php/visnik/article/view/5416 [Google Scholar]
- V. Subrahmanyan, Electric Drives (McGraw–Hill, USA, 1996), p. 715 [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Crowder, Electric Drives and their Controls (Oxford Unoversity Press, Oxford, 1998), p. 256 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.