Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 4, Number 1, 2013
|Page(s)||55 - 62|
|Published online||05 June 2013|
- Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement (International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Welch, The significance of the difference between two means when the population variances are unequal, Biometrika 29, 350–362 (1937) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Welch, The generalization of “Student’s” problem when several different population variances are involved, Biometrika 34, 28–35 (1947) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F.E. Satterthwaite, An approximate distribution of estimates of variance components, Biometrics 2, 110–114 (1946) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Willink, A procedure for the evaluation of measurement uncertainty based on moments, Metrologia 42, 329–343 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Willink, Measurement Uncertainty and Probability (Cambridge University Press, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Joint Committee for Guides in Metrology,Evaluation of measurement data – Supplement 1 to the “Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement” – Propagation of distributions using a Monte Carlo method (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.