Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 3, Number 3, 2012
|Page(s)||179 - 184|
|Published online||13 May 2013|
- M.G. Kenward, J.H. Roger, Small sample inference for fixed effects from restricted maximum likelihood, Biometrics 53, 983–997 (1997) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. Wimmer, V. Witkovský, A. Savin, Confidence region for parameters in replicated errors in variables model, in Proceedings in Computational Statistics (COMPSTAT 2004), Prague, Czech Republic (Physica-Verlag, 2004), pp. 1987–1994 [Google Scholar]
- G. Wimmer, V. Witkovský, Scheffé-type confidence region for the calibration line, Austrian J. Stat. 35, 397–406 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Wimmer, V. Witkovský, Linear comparative calibration with correlated measurements, Kybernetika 43, 443–452 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Wimmer, V. Witkovský, Univariate linear calibration via replicated errors-in-variables model, J. Stat. Comp. Simul. 77, 213–227 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Matušeková, Linear calibration, J. Electr. Eng. 57, 114–116 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Scheffé, The Analysis of Variance (Wiley, New York, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- F.E. Satterthwaite, An approximate distribution of estimates of variance components, Biomet. Bull. 2, 110–114 (1946) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.