Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 1, Number 1, 2010
|Page(s)||41 - 44|
|Published online||19 April 2010|
- J.P. Tavener, Improvements Relating to the Calibration of Thermometers, NCSLi, 2009
- Supplementary Information for the ITS-90, p. 67, ISBN, 92-822-2111-3
- M. Megharfi, Realization of Open Copper Fixed Point Cells for Thermocouple Calibration. BNM-LNE Paris, Temperature, Vol. 7 (2003)
- N.P. Moiseera, A.I. Pokhodum, Approximation of the ITS-90 with High Temperature Thermometers up to 1085 °C, Temperature, Vol. 7 (2003)
- A.D. McLachlan, The Stability of the Freezing Point of Copper as a Temperature Standard, Temperature – Its Measurement and Control in Science and Industry (The Instrument Society of America, 1972), Vol. 4
- J.P. Evans, High Temperature Platinum Resistance Thermometry, Temperature – Its Measurement and Control in Science and Industry (The Instrument Society of America, 1972), Vol. 4
- F. Edler, Intercomparison of Copper Fixed Point Cells by Pt/Pd Thermocouples, Int. J. Thermophys. 29, 171 (2005) [CrossRef]
- F. Righini, A New Determination of the Freezing Point of Copper (IMGC, Italy)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.