Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 1, Number 1, 2010
|Page(s)||41 - 44|
|Published online||19 April 2010|
- J.P. Tavener, Improvements Relating to the Calibration of Thermometers, NCSLi, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Supplementary Information for the ITS-90, p. 67, ISBN, 92-822-2111-3 [Google Scholar]
- M. Megharfi, Realization of Open Copper Fixed Point Cells for Thermocouple Calibration. BNM-LNE Paris, Temperature, Vol. 7 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Moiseera, A.I. Pokhodum, Approximation of the ITS-90 with High Temperature Thermometers up to 1085 °C, Temperature, Vol. 7 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. McLachlan, The Stability of the Freezing Point of Copper as a Temperature Standard, Temperature – Its Measurement and Control in Science and Industry (The Instrument Society of America, 1972), Vol. 4 [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Evans, High Temperature Platinum Resistance Thermometry, Temperature – Its Measurement and Control in Science and Industry (The Instrument Society of America, 1972), Vol. 4 [Google Scholar]
- F. Edler, Intercomparison of Copper Fixed Point Cells by Pt/Pd Thermocouples, Int. J. Thermophys. 29, 171 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- F. Righini, A New Determination of the Freezing Point of Copper (IMGC, Italy) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.