Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 13, 2022
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||02 August 2022|
- K.G. Nayar, M.H. Sharqawy, L.D. Banchik, Thermophysical properties of seawater: a review and new correlations that include pressure dependence, Desalination 390, 1–24 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Millero, R. Feistel, D.G. Wright, T.J. McDougall, The composition of standard seawater and the definition of the reference-composition salinity scale, Deep Sea Res. Part I 55, 50–72 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IUPAC Recommendations (2008) from the IUPAC Analytical Chemistry Division. Subcommitee on Solubility and Equilibrium Data. prepared for publication by Gamsjäger H. Lorimer JW. Scharlin P and Shaw DG 2008 Glossary of terms related to solubility, Pure Appl. Chem. 80, 233–276 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Furtado, O. Pellegrino, S. Alves et al., Determinação da fracção mássica de soluções aquosas de glucose por refractometria e densimetria de tubo vibrante. In: CONFMET2010. Lisbon. Portugal. 4–5 November 2010 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Furtado, C. Oliveira, O. Pellegrino et al., Metrological compatibility of the measurement results of aqueous solutions mass fractions by densimetry and refractometry, in IMEKO International TC8. TC23 and TC24 − 3rd Symposium on Traceability in Chemical. Food and Nutrition Measurements. Lisbon. Portugal. 22-25 September 2013 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Furtado, O. Pellegrino, J. Pereira, E. Filipe, Oscillation-type density meter calibration in viscosity by ICUMSA sucrose solutions, in book of proceedings of the XXI IMEKO WORLD CONGRESS (No. 1) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Furtado, Metrological traceability of density and rheological measurements of liquids. September 2019.182 pp. Thesis (PhD in Science and Materials Engineering Specialty in Materials Science), Faculty of Science and Technology, New University of Lisbon, Portugal. https://run.unl.pt/bitstream/10362/92677/1/Furtado_2019.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. Napoleão, A. Furtado, J. Pereira, R. Quendera, O. Pellegrino, M.T. Cidade, C.R. Oliveira, Salinity determinations by refractometry and oscillation-type densimetry as compatible methods: from salinity to pH, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1065, 072037 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JCGM 200:2012, International Vocabulary of Metrology − Basic and General Concepts and Associated Terms. VIM 3rd edition. BIPM [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the Validation of Chemical Methods for the FDA FVM Program, 3rd Ed. October 2019, U.S. Food & Drug Administration [Google Scholar]
- ISO 3696:1987 (1987) Water for analytical laboratory use − Specification and test methods [Google Scholar]
- https://wiki.anton-paar.com/en/basics-of-refractometry/ (accessed on 2021-12-28) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Jacobsen, M. Knudsen Urnormal, Or Primary Standard Sea-water 1937. Association D’Océanographie Physique. Union Géodésique et Géophysique Internationale. Publication Scientifique No. 7 (1937) [Google Scholar]
- O. Pellegrino, A. Furtado, E. Filipe, Linear fitting procedures applied to refractometry of aqueous solutions, in: 3rd Symposium on Traceability in Chemical. Food and Nutrition Measurements. Lisbon. Portugal. 6–11 September 2009. Proc. XIX IMEKO World Congress Fundamental and Applied Metrology [Google Scholar]
- O. Söhnel, P. Novotny, Densities of Aqueous solutions of Inorganic Substances (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Wolf, Aqueous solutions and body fluids. their concentrative properties and conversion tables (Harper and Row Publishers, New York, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- JCGM 100:2008 (2008) Evaluation of measurement data − Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement. BIPM [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.